Thread: Opinions wanted

Default Opinions wanted

Well folks,

Here it is. My FIRST posting of photos taken with my brand spanking new Canon EOS Rebel Digital XT with a Canon Zoom EF 28-90mm 1:4-5.6 III Lens. I did not trust myself to shoot with the settings on manual, so all were taken on full Auto.

These are photos of the 2006 Trinidad Carnival, February 27 & 28. The link below is of my homepage at www.webshots.com where you'll fine 2 albums. The Carnival 2006 taken with the Rebel XT, and another of Iguanas in a coconut tree in my back yard taken a couple years back with a Fuji FinePix 2600Z P&S.

http://community.webshots.com/user/ybmtnt

Look forward to hearing what y'all have to say.
    Canon Zoom EF 75-300mm 1:4-5.6 III USM Telephoto Lens
    Canon Zoom EF 28-90mm 1:4-5.6 III Lens
    Speedlite 430EX Flash
    BG-E3 Battery Grip & NB-2LH (3 of them)
    ACK-E2 AC Adapter
    Sandisk 1GB CF & Lexar 1GB 80x Pro Series CF Cards
    Lexar USB2 Multi-Card Reader
    2 Tripods
    Canon SLR Camera Bag

Default Re: Opinions wanted

The colours are a bit flat... given this is a colourful festival, some contrast and saturation tweaks will help bring out the colours...

(And you must hold the record for having the longest forum signature... a bit kua zhang le... batteries and bags also listed )
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Looks pretty good acutally but i'd suggest against posting full res pics on the web with out some form of watermark
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    The colours are a bit flat... given this is a colourful festival, some contrast and saturation tweaks will help bring out the colours...

(And you must hold the record for having the longest forum signature... a bit kua zhang le... batteries and bags also listed )
    Bro...he frm Spain(or Trinidad) leh..I dun think he understand ''Kua Zhang". ...
    I also notice lots of europeans like to have long Signatures.....u can check out the european forums..

Dude

Most of ur photos seems that e participants posing for u. I dont feel much of the whole carnival thingy fm someone who wasnt there to witness it 1st hand. Try to show e carnival in your own views/perpestives. Tink it will be more outstanding.

Just my opinion tho.

wow..

it looks hapeening there..

when will u be shooting manual, or semi then?..

Hola! Bienvenido a clubsnap. Me illamo isaiah, y tengo veinte un anos. como estas?

you speak spanish? hehe. i think its a good capture. but how come u have the 28-90 lens? and i think this el cheapo 28-90 'kit lens' gives pretty good output
    Last edited by Isaiahfortythirtyone; 5th March 2006 at 09:30 PM.