Thread: Model Shoot Help

Default Model Shoot Help

Hi.. I've got a group of beautiful freelance model for shoots.. I'm a freelance model too but not too sure in organisation of these shoots.

Really keen to know more on the basics needed to organise shoots.. Could someone enlighten me through here or by PM.. Really appreciate it..

Thanks guys..

Jeet..

Default Re: Model Shoot Help

You might want to join those shoots organised by other CSers to get a basic idea on how it goes. Things like props, crew, etc should be quite easy to pick up.

Oh yes. Please do Pm me if you guys wanna have a look at the models too thanks.

Its wonderful to support the local models Wont mind helping them organise shoots too

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck Loong
    Its wonderful to support the local models Wont mind helping them organise shoots too

ermmm... yaaa male modelsssss too?

Yup yup We always need good male models for lifestyle commercial print shoot and magazine shoot too

In fact, we find local male models able to carry the look and feel that we want most of the time =)

Unfortunately, most A list Stylist dont mind using local guys but shun away from local girls

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck Loong
    Unfortunately, most A list Stylist dont mind using local guys but shun away from local girls
    Would like to know what is "A list Stylist"?

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod
    Would like to know what is "A list Stylist"?
    Top (highly regarded) stylist generally used by top fashion mags. They have an established a good reputation and can afford to pick and choose which jobs they work on. Much like the best commercial photogs.

Quote Originally Posted by DT_
    ermmm... yaaa male modelsssss too?

Ya.. Have a few male models.. and pretty female models too...

Well i wanna say thank you for those who replied to this post and especially everyone who PMed me.. really appreciate it.. Well arrange with the models and reply to everyone one by one soon.

Thanks again and have a great Sunday
    Hope to work wit you guys soon

Quote Originally Posted by cyber_m0nkey
    Top (highly regarded) stylist generally used by top fashion mags. They have an established a good reputation and can afford to pick and choose which jobs they work on. Much like the best commercial photogs.
    Thanks mate