Thread: Swiss Series 3: Misty Luzern

Default Swiss Series 3: Misty Luzern

Weather's real bad in Luzern as can be seen from the pics.... the overcast white sky and fog cause lots of pics to be underexposed... here're some salvageable ones of the scenery along Lake Luzern:

Below's the first leg of the William Tell Express which will bring you to the next stop to get on a pananormic train for a majestic view of the mountains...
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

First pic same as this:

By Eraine.

MingGuan
    Guests

Yo, oophs, what's I'm going to say is not really related to photography nor comments about your photos. Just happen to see your photos and brought back memories of my stay in Switzerland in last year. It's very difficult to get good photos if on vacation due to the time constraints and weather premits.

Switzerland is, in my humble opinion, the most beautiful place in Europe. Of particular mention is "Lucerne", a beautiful Swiss town, said to be the most photographed city in Europe especially its Alpine surroundings are breathtaking.

Originally posted by MingGuan
    Yo, oophs, what's I'm going to say is not really related to photography nor comments about your photos. Just happen to see your photos and brought back memories of my stay in Switzerland in last year. It's very difficult to get good photos if on vacation due to the time constraints and weather premits.

Switzerland is, in my humble opinion, the most beautiful place in Europe. Of particular mention is "Lucerne", a beautiful Swiss town, said to be the most photographed city in Europe especially its Alpine surroundings are breathtaking.

sigh ... same here ....... brings back alot of fond memories 12 years ago

I love the country too. Would plan to visit again during better weather.... kinda disappointed that the fog and overcast sky obscured the true beauty of Luzern....

Originally posted by mpenza
    I love the country too. Would plan to visit again during better weather.... kinda disappointed that the fog and overcast sky obscured the true beauty of Luzern....
    Nice ones. Juz saw some Swiss photos last month. Weather is better but not by much. Seeing so many travel shots makes me want to go for vacation too.

Thumbs up

I think ur pic look great. Not doubt its overcast, but it brings out the mood of the town. Hope to visit there soon

xdivider and Ferris, thanks for your comments Hope you could visit some nice places soon and show us the pics!