Thread: follow suit - How we conform

Default follow suit - How we conform

Still pretty much a newbie... please enlighten me on how to further improve it

Thanks !

Default Re: follow suit - How we conform

Try doing a tighter crop of the subject. To much wasted space showing the floor. Also the black shirt is kind of distracting.

Quote Originally Posted by estronutz
    [please enlighten me on how to further improve it
    Just a thought: the perspective in the photo is that of the person "following" the "instructions". If you intend the photo to be some kind of social critique, the perspective of an "observer" might be more effective. Taking this scene a bit from the side would also make it less "flat" and, at least to me, more attractive to look at - and you need to get people to look at the photo as the first step of getting a message across.

thanks people ...

I like this shot a lot. It's different. I agree with a tighter shot, and maybe wear a track shoe or something with a similar style to that on the paint...

Just an idea: It would be wicked if you could get a shot of the paint on the ground with someone walking next to it (and away from you, so you're facing their back) in mid step do you can see the heel/sole of their shoe. (It would be cool if the sole was yellow too!) Just an idea, it might be a difficult angle to capture, but I am sure you can pull it off!!! Can't wait to see some more photos from you!

Quote Originally Posted by paxluv
    I like this shot a lot. It's different. I agree with a tighter shot, and maybe wear a track shoe or something with a similar style to that on the paint...

Just an idea: It would be wicked if you could get a shot of the paint on the ground with someone walking next to it (and away from you, so you're facing their back) in mid step do you can see the heel/sole of their shoe. (It would be cool if the sole was yellow too!) Just an idea, it might be a difficult angle to capture, but I am sure you can pull it off!!! Can't wait to see some more photos from you!
    Wow. Great idea! Can really visualise it.

Wonderful idea ! But, I can't remember where I found this painting already ... Its a take-out-your-cam and shoot kinda shot ...

u shd put only ur slippers there instead ur legs r distracting