Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are u at a crossroad now?

Default Re: Are u at a crossroad now?

act it really depends on what u are shooting...for wat i am doing now personally...digital is the way to go...in fact....i'm totally dropping film other than for leisure purposes..... buten tt effect is minimal man...

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    There comes a time when everyone makes his journey on a foot that he thinks is right. And eventually comes a time when he hits a crossroad of some sort.

For those who are newbies like myself, started ur hobby into photography for over a year, have u hit the crossroad where u feel that u have to make a stand between digital & film in ur hobby?

I feel that I'll hit this crossroad pretty soon for I can see the junction sign liaoz.
    buy 1D

crossroad?

think nothing... go on the green light but watch out of cars.. upon reaching your destiny, that's when you'll realise why u took the route............

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    There comes a time when everyone makes his journey on a foot that he thinks is right. And eventually comes a time when he hits a crossroad of some sort.

For those who are newbies like myself, started ur hobby into photography for over a year, have u hit the crossroad where u feel that u have to make a stand between digital & film in ur hobby?

I feel that I'll hit this crossroad pretty soon for I can see the junction sign liaoz.
    Yes I have been standing at the crossroad for a while waiting for sign which says "Full-frame 12.8mp dslr is now below $2,000."

I am at a crossroad now.

To put my resource on 12-24mm or D200.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    buy 1D
    U give me $3K nw?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by DT_
    crossroad?

think nothing... go on the green light but watch out of cars.. upon reaching your destiny, that's when you'll realise why u took the route............
    Hmm... I guess no harm waiting. I feel so much more confident and at home with a digital, but not so with film. I guess its myself.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12