Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Should i get the Canon 350D or Nikon D50?

Default Re: Should i get the Canon 350D or Nikon D50?

Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    well, u can sue for slander.

if u need help, let me know
    Wah liao! All who involved in this thread may have to come forward to the witness stand! Oh Boy...

Yes, I have tried mounting a sigma 70-200 f2.8 EX on the 350D, and it feels awkard indeed. The balance is wierd.

However, smaller zoom lens like the 17-40L or 17-85IS will not be much of a problem, 50f1.4 & 85f1.8 fit nicely, and my 135f2L isn't too much of a problem. If using lens above 1kg, the handling might be a bit strange as the weight is quite unbalance. But adding a grip should ease the problem..

Quote Originally Posted by tomshen
    It depends on what lens in use. If you mount a 24-70/2.8 or 70-200/2.8 on a 350D, then you would appreciate a heavier body. 20D size/weight is more flexible and balanced. I know 350D offers super image quality, but the handling really turns me off. Otherwise I won't mind getting it as a cost-effective travel/backup body.

I think that the threadstarter should have done a search before posting a new thread...
    This topic has been discussed countless times already....
    But funny..how come no one mentioned the KM5D or the E500?

Quote Originally Posted by JediForce4ever
    I think that the threadstarter should have done a search before posting a new thread...
    This topic has been discussed countless times already....
    But funny..how come no one mentioned the KM5D or the E500?
    to Jedi: i agree~!

to ESPN: have the pop corn finished?

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Eh, you die die want to trample the 350D is it? My post compliments the 350D but didn't trample the D70s...
    Why cannot ah? If I see just cause to do so - I will.

If you have a good reason to criticise the D70s - go right ahead. I'm not going to stop you.

I'm just expressing my opinion. If the 350D was made by Nikon instead of Canon, I'd still say the same thing about it.

Why? Just bec ppl criticise the camera body you so happen to own - you buay song is it? Oh grow up.
    Last edited by Tetrode; 4th March 2006 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xing
    haha... phillip, no need to argue with him... prob he is one of those using a three party VG on his D70s (no offense to third party VG users )

F-U. Do you know for certain that I do!?
    If you don't , then I suggest you keep your frigging mouth SHUT! ****head!

Anyone with half a brain would know that someone criticising the use of something (in this case VGs) would not be using one. THINK b4 you post - IDIOT!

And check you spelling fool! It's 'third party' not 'three party'.
    Last edited by Tetrode; 4th March 2006 at 09:22 PM.

Here comes another locked thread

to the original poster next time better do ur research b4 posting..

the war has started again for no good reason

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by zhang3feng
    to the original poster next time better do ur research b4 posting..

the war has started again for no good reason

yo bro, see you have the 70-300, if using for nite shoot, a constant f/2.8 is better rite??...

Oh ya, pls everyone, the forum use to share and learn, not for flaming and compare C, N, KM or S is better.......... they will have their strength and weakness, just like mobile phone.... .......... and really, everyone is entitle to their opinion.... not happy, just ignore.....

Quote Originally Posted by SEXiao
    yo bro, see you have the 70-300, if using for nite shoot, a constant f/2.8 is better rite??...

Oh ya, pls everyone, the forum use to share and learn, not for flaming and compare C, N, KM or S is better.......... they will have their strength and weakness, just like mobile phone.... .......... and really, everyone is entitle to their opinion.... not happy, just ignore.....
    depends what u shooting at, for me i did the night shot with the my 70-300 but with tripod. F/2.8 is good for shooting in low light and situation w/o tripod. but if i got enough $ i'll get the f2.8 for sure~ heehee

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by zhang3feng
    depends what u shooting at, for me i did the night shot with the my 70-300 but with tripod. F/2.8 is good for shooting in low light and situation w/o tripod. but if i got enough $ i'll get the f2.8 for sure~ heehee

ya lor, cost a lot more.... but as I go around at nite sometime shooting here and there, and sometime with tripod will not be practical lor... so f/2.8 better lor.... got to save up lor.... but still, will prob get the 28-200 lor, very good all rounder....

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrode
    F-U. Do you know for certain that I do!?
    If you don't , then I suggest you keep your frigging mouth SHUT! ****head!

Anyone with half a brain would know that someone criticising the use of something (in this case VGs) would not be using one. THINK b4 you post - IDIOT!

And check you spelling fool! It's 'third party' not 'three party'.
    T11-16F2.8G|N24F1.4G|N50F1.8G|S50F1.4G|N70-200F2.8GVRI

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456