Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bukit Batok Nature Park

  1. #1
    Verre Vrai
    Guests

    Default Bukit Batok Nature Park

    To those who lives in Bukit Batok,

    Where is it? How to there? Any interesting subject?

    Is it the so-call "Little Guilin" is situated?
    Last edited by Verre Vrai; 25th November 2002 at 09:19 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Bukit Batok Nature Park

    Originally posted by Verre Vrai
    Where is it? How to there? Any interesting subject?

    Is the so-call "Little Guilin" is situated?

    http://www.nparks.gov.sg/

  3. #3

    Default

    Little Guilin is beside Bt Gombak MRT...not linkto Bt Batok natural park....

  4. #4

    Default

    got insects...cs once had a photo outing there.

    my random series from there: http://www.weekai.com/gallery/series...park/index.htm

  5. #5
    Verre Vrai
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by Tweek
    got insects...cs once had a photo outing there.

    my random series from there: http://www.weekai.com/gallery/series...park/index.htm

    I guess I haven't get to know CS yet then. You stay in Bukit Batok?
    Last edited by Verre Vrai; 26th November 2002 at 11:32 AM.

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by Verre Vrai



    I guess I haven't get to know CS yet then. You stay in Bukit Batok?
    nope nope....but my gf does and my workplace's there too.

    if you can find the time, take a slow stroll in BBNR. It can be quite relaxing.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •