Thread: Need help with using external Flash on S602

Default Need help with using external Flash on S602

Hi,

I'm using an Achiever 260T on a fujifilm S602. Anyway, what I wanna ask is this...

When using the flash with a DIY bounce card in a small room, somehow when I take the picture the top half looks brigther than the bottom making the image look funny... tilting it any more or less will make it look even worse.. and increasing the aperture or shutter speed makes the image overexposed...

So how?

Thanks,
    Ervine Lin

Default Re: Need help with using external Flash on S602

Originally posted by enivre
    Hi,

I'm using an Achiever 260T on a fujifilm S602. Anyway, what I wanna ask is this...

When using the flash with a DIY bounce card in a small room, somehow when I take the picture the top half looks brigther than the bottom making the image look funny... tilting it any more or less will make it look even worse.. and increasing the aperture or shutter speed makes the image overexposed...

So how?

Thanks,
    Ervine Lin
    bring to yr shop and ask for help there lor

actual fact u shld hv brought yr DC to the shop and try first b4 buying lah next time

cheers

No lar.. I bought my DC, the flash is given to me

could it be that the flash is not strong enough? it might have fired off at full power and still insufficient to reach the bottom half...
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature