Page 99 of 104 FirstFirst ... 49748994979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2077

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

  1. #1961
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hehe..keep say "kpo" i think must be something happened...

    oh btw..read today's newpaper. this woman rush into shenton way office and bash up a lady she thought was having affair with her husband. turns out this lady dun even know the husband
    then what happen next? kena sue?

  2. #1962
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hehe..keep say "kpo" i think must be something happened...

    oh btw..read today's newpaper. this woman rush into shenton way office and bash up a lady she thought was having affair with her husband. turns out this lady dun even know the husband
    wah! that's happening!

  3. #1963

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    then what happen next? kena sue?
    took 5 men to pull the woman away. police were called. the lady's medical bills came up to $500 and has engaged a lawyer. oh...days later the woman again barge into the office and insist on seeing the lady to apologize. but the lady's colleagues insist that the woman leave.

  4. #1964

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hehe..keep say "kpo" i think must be something happened...

    oh btw..read today's newpaper. this woman rush into shenton way office and bash up a lady she thought was having affair with her husband. turns out this lady dun even know the husband
    Nonsense!!! Really crazy leh! Blamed the other woman for wat! The main culprit shld be her husband n herself mah! 70% her husband(Straying) n 30% herself(cannt capture her husband heart)!
    Last edited by Funny; 11th March 2006 at 10:30 PM.

  5. #1965

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Nonsense!!! Really crazy leh! Blamed the other woman for wat! The main culprit shld be her husband n herself mah! 80% her husband(Straying) n 20% herself(cannt capture her husband heart)!
    hehe...FCB getting worked up again seriously i think that woman got something wrong.

  6. #1966
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Nonsense!!! Really crazy leh! Blamed the other woman for wat! The main culprit shld be her husband n herself mah! 80% her husband(Straying) n 20% herself(cannt capture her husband heart)!
    nah, that is a wrong logic, tot u did engineering?
    there must be an action to cause a reaction.

  7. #1967
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    took some fashion shots just now

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=183152

  8. #1968

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    nice catch. you one of the main photographers?

  9. #1969

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    nah, that is a wrong logic, tot u did engineering?
    there must be an action to cause a reaction.
    I am in engineering so I can see n know wat most guys up to! Nope! It take 2 hand to clap! If the guy dun wan, who can force him to stray, rite? Whether is tis woman or tat woman!

  10. #1970
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    che2, tot 1
    last minute goal from che.

  11. #1971
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    very nice. me not up to the standard yet.

  12. #1972

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hehe...FCB getting worked up again seriously i think that woman got something wrong.
    I agree oso! Who is their rite mind will wan to wash the dirty linear(dunno how to spell lah) in public?

  13. #1973

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Nonsense!!! Really crazy leh! Blamed the other woman for wat! The main culprit shld be her husband n herself mah! 70% her husband(Straying) n 30% herself(cannt capture her husband heart)!
    hehe...i can't help but re-read this again... FCB like a bit defensive

  14. #1974

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Handsome guys!

  15. #1975

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hehe...i can't help but re-read this again... FCB like a bit defensive
    I am nt defensive! I am stating the fact! I saw how some of my guys colleagues filrt wif female operators. Oso heard abt how other do it in my frends company too! Too many stories liao! My current line oso!

  16. #1976
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    nice catch. you one of the main photographers?
    nope, just fun shoot.

  17. #1977

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I am nt defensive! I am stating the fact! I saw how some of my guys colleagues filrt wif female operators. Oso heard abt how other do it in my frends company too! Too many stories liao! My current line oso!

  18. #1978

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    Remember the dismemberment case abt the supervisor n his operator?

  19. #1979
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Remember the dismemberment case abt the supervisor n his operator?
    What happen?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  20. #1980

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Remember the dismemberment case abt the supervisor n his operator?
    er..no. what happened?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •