Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 477287929596979899102 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2077

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

  1. #1921

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Hahaha..... nobody ans Scud question. He must be veri upset!! MMs is scud joined head! Shld go wif him mah!


    u not goin ah?

  2. #1922

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Why so sianz?

    got work to do lor

  3. #1923
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Balabong
    i like Funny liddat. Kenna arrowed
    Wrong word....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  4. #1924
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    got work to do lor
    Leave it till Monday lor ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  5. #1925

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Leave it till Monday lor ....

    my own outside work la... bo bian. leave till mon also no one do for me

  6. #1926
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Hahaha..... nobody ans Scud question. He must be veri upset!! MMs is scud joined head! Shld go wif him mah!
    nah... mm wont be free...

  7. #1927
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    my own outside work la... bo bian. leave till mon also no one do for me
    赚外快?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  8. #1928

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    BB i go slp le tabuleh tahan

  9. #1929
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Balabong
    BB i go slp le tabuleh tahan
    That's the correct thing to do ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  10. #1930

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    赚外快?

    ya lor... lol

  11. #1931
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    wanna buy acid free negatives/slides/120 format sleeves?
    me now enquiring from US.

  12. #1932
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    ya lor... lol
    can recommend? I need a job too ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  13. #1933

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    wanna buy acid free negatives/slides/120 format sleeves?
    me now enquiring from US.
    i want 120 format sleeves. also check for me 35mm sleeves (7 x 6 strips) and binder.

  14. #1934

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    nah... mm wont be free...
    ya..sunday cannot. family time

    eh..i preparing that gallery i was telling about just now. send you the link when i'm done

  15. #1935
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i want 120 format sleeves. also check for me 35mm sleeves (7 x 6 strips) and binder.
    sent them email liao... asking what is the charges like for shipping.
    35mm will be 6 x 7strips per pg.
    120 will be 9 pcs of up to 6 x 7 per pg.

  16. #1936
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    time to koon.... ZZZzzzZZZz

  17. #1937

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    sent them email liao... asking what is the charges like for shipping.
    35mm will be 6 x 7strips per pg.
    120 will be 9 pcs of up to 6 x 7 per pg.
    ok. better check about the binders. they are a bit broader then the normal binders here. i only could get them at cp.

  18. #1938
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    ok. better check about the binders. they are a bit broader then the normal binders here. i only could get them at cp.
    the one that i may get is the oversized one. 3 rings.
    Dimensions: 11 1/2"x 12" x 2 1/2"

  19. #1939

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    can recommend? I need a job too ...

    cannot let u noe. there are tons out there.
    i usu jus do watever comes by. no fixed assignments.

  20. #1940

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    the one that i may get is the oversized one. 3 rings.
    Dimensions: 11 1/2"x 12" x 2 1/2"
    ok...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •