Page 58 of 104 FirstFirst ... 83348535657585960636883 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2077

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

  1. #1141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    thats true...1 shirt enough unless 3 days in a row
    think is within the same grp of friends who got married... all his ex schoolmates cum neighbourhood gang so if he wears the same shirt throughout, ppl would know
    never mind lah, he gave me S$200 to shop for him
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  2. #1142

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i dunno about that, but ppl who have seen him including all my girl friends all said he yan dao i noe of 2 of them who have HUGE crush on him. scary experiences i witnessed hahahahaha
    Can introduce mi to him or nt?

  3. #1143

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    only had one bowl of ban mian for lunch
    Mi only had fish slice soup w/o oiln w/o rice for lunch nia! See potatoe chips oso dare nt touch! Dinner gg to have fish slice soup w/o oiln w/o rice again. I have decided to have that for every lunch n dinner untill I cut 10kg!

  4. #1144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Can introduce mi to him or nt?
    heh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  5. #1145

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    heh
    Heh means YES or NO???

  6. #1146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Mi only had fish slice soup w/o oiln w/o rice for lunch nia! See potatoe chips oso dare nt touch! Dinner gg to have fish slice soup w/o oiln w/o rice again. I have decided to have that for every lunch n dinner untill I cut 10kg!
    actually im trying to adopt a diet without fried stuffs. my prob isnt so much on waistline now, its my problematic skin. my grandma is bringing me to see the chinese doc this Friday
    dun lose 10kg at one go, Funny dearie. you try to go 3kg at one go first, then make your body system adapt to the changes of food intake slowly. consistency
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  7. #1147

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Can introduce mi to him or nt?
    He more handsome or my frend tat u saw tat day more handsome?

  8. #1148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Heh means YES or NO???
    no problem lah, think he would love to have another chio bu as his friend
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  9. #1149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    He more handsome or my frend tat u saw tat day more handsome?
    you mean the guy at City Hall? i think your friend looked more like boyish, not super super handsome lor. my bro is the kind of simple guy. gals like him more for his character as he's really easy going & humble i cant complain lah. he's been the greatest bro to me
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  10. #1150

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    actually im trying to adopt a diet without fried stuffs. my prob isnt so much on waistline now, its my problematic skin. my grandma is bringing me to see the chinese doc this Friday
    dun lose 10kg at one go, Funny dearie. you try to go 3kg at one go first, then make your body system adapt to the changes of food intake slowly. consistency
    I heard chinese doc can help u to slim down too!

    I try to lose bit by bit loh! Hope can lose 10 kg in 2-3 mths time!

    I oso dun dare to touch a single sweet liao! Chocolate n ice cream no no no no.....

  11. #1151

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    no problem lah, think he would love to have another chio bu as his friend
    Hahahaha..... I can have more boyfriends liao.....

  12. #1152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I heard chinese doc can help u to slim down too!

    I try to lose bit by bit loh! Hope can lose 10 kg in 2-3 mths time!

    I oso dun dare to touch a single sweet liao! Chocolate n ice cream no no no no.....
    actually i dont have a sweet tooth so i dont touch ice cream or chocolate but potato chips & whipped potatoes are my killers.

    as for the chinese doc ? my grandma said my body overheated hahahahaha the funny thing is, my upper body heat and lower body cold. dunno lah, see wat he says this Friday. can lose weight ah? maybe i can ask him too
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  13. #1153

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you mean the guy at City Hall? i think your friend looked more like boyish, not super super handsome lor. my bro is the kind of simple guy. gals like him more for his character as he's really easy going & humble i cant complain lah. he's been the greatest bro to me
    Yup!! Dunno leh! Some gals seem to go crazy over him. I seen 1 of his gf b4!!! Veri chio one. Simple is gd too! Dun be too filrtious!!!

  14. #1154

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Can introduce mi to him or nt?
    hehe...dun wan evq liao ah?

  15. #1155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yup!! Dunno leh! Some gals seem to go crazy over him. I seen 1 of his gf b4!!! Veri chio one. Simple is gd too! Dun be too filrtious!!!
    think gals seemed to have a thing for boyish guys leh. your fren does look like he noes how to sweet talk well hehe

    i think my bro is ah gong.. really good guy but i everyday also 'cho' him
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  16. #1156

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yup!! Dunno leh! Some gals seem to go crazy over him. I seen 1 of his gf b4!!! Veri chio one. Simple is gd too! Dun be too filrtious!!!
    wah...my FCB feeling horny ah?

  17. #1157

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    actually i dont have a sweet tooth so i dont touch ice cream or chocolate but potato chips & whipped potatoes are my killers.

    as for the chinese doc ? my grandma said my body overheated hahahahaha the funny thing is, my upper body heat and lower body cold. dunno lah, see wat he says this Friday. can lose weight ah? maybe i can ask him too
    Actually I dun really like sweet stuffs. Juz can't resist chocolate(especially dark chocolate) n chocolate ice cream. Other flavour, I dun take unless is cookies n cream or coffee. Anything to do wif chocolate favour I like! As for cake usually I only take chocolate cake n cheese cake. Especially the chocolate fudge cake! Hmmmmmmmmm.... my fav. I think I am a chocoholic!

  18. #1158

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hehe...dun wan evq liao ah?
    He is still my LAO DA mah!

  19. #1159

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    think gals seemed to have a thing for boyish guys leh. your fren does look like he noes how to sweet talk well hehe

    i think my bro is ah gong.. really good guy but i everyday also 'cho' him
    Yeah! He is the type who know how to sweet talk.....

  20. #1160

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 13)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wah...my FCB feeling horny ah?
    I am to do my work liao! Dun talk liao!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •