Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: malaysia big foot

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: malaysia big foot

    Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    I'm 6"2 and wear size 11 shoes. Am I considered a Bigfoot ?
    yes, u must b tt prankster!!

    there's many in NBA oso...

  2. #22

    Default Re: malaysia big foot

    Asked my mum and she said it was kampong Salak. Near the area of the present sightings?

  3. #23
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: malaysia big foot

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    Asked my mum and she said it was kampong Salak. Near the area of the present sightings?
    Now that the secret place is out, you'll finding CSers swamping the place with their L lenses.

    The first Big Foot photo in the world would probably be posted here requesting for critique somemore.

  4. #24

    Default Re: malaysia big foot

    haha haha well as I said that was donkey years ago.... for all we know that kampong might be a small town now....

  5. #25
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: malaysia big foot

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    haha haha well as I said that was donkey years ago.... for all we know that kampong might be a small town now....
    Speaking as an ex-Malaysian I fear the Big Feet will rise from the swamps one day and seize political control if we don't seek external help to capture them now and confine them to Zoo Negara.
    Last edited by Sion; 4th March 2006 at 05:44 PM.

  6. #26

    Default Re: malaysia big foot

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    Asked my mum and she said it was kampong Salak. Near the area of the present sightings?
    hi centuryegg thank you. But a quick search of kampung Salak, it is a too general name that hardly able to find where is it..

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1.45N 103.83E
    Posts
    3,202

    Default Re: malaysia big foot

    Now we have a "Malaysian" to lead the CS Big Foot expedition. Centuryegg, yr mom willing to lead.

    reno77 can act as backup incase we cant find the reqal BigFoot.

    I think most likely these are real orang asli living there. Who say Orang Asli cant be tall and have big foot.

  8. #28

    Default Re: malaysia big foot

    Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch
    Now we have a "Malaysian" to lead the CS Big Foot expedition. Centuryegg, yr mom willing to lead.

    reno77 can act as backup incase we cant find the reqal BigFoot.

    I think most likely these are real orang asli living there. Who say Orang Asli cant be tall and have big foot.
    If you find orang asli tribe that is tall as 10 ft then it is a news too, it certainly have something special with their genes and it is something breakthrough for animal science.

    and Not one say orang asli can't be tall and have big foot, it is actually you who have done some assumption with 'science' and 'knowledge' u taught, and assume bigfoot has to be some kind of strange creature.

    What is bigfoot, that's a something people curious and want to find out, not one know what is it.

    Someone had shared a story, if u don't take it just leave it, don't mess it. If u have your own opinion, i am willing to listen.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default Re: malaysia big foot

    The american big foot footage were pranks. Think the guy in the suit already admitted it but many still prefer to think its real.

    The yeti is described from locals in himalayas and is nothing like big foot in america. The only thing found is a skull cap i think.

    Not sure about malaysian big foot. There's still lots of jungle in malaysia. So wont be surprised if its some humanoid species there.

  10. #30

    Default Re: malaysia big foot

    Well there was a recent discovery that besides normal size humans, there lived a hobbit size human race in Indonesia roughly 10000 years ago. Seems that the natives have had legends about this hobbit like race and it was because their ancestors had contact with this humans and the stories became legends over time.

    Dismissed as supersition, these legends are now being reexamined to see if we can learn anything from them about this race.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1.45N 103.83E
    Posts
    3,202

    Default Re: malaysia big foot

    Quote Originally Posted by LENS
    If you find orang asli tribe that is tall as 10 ft then it is a news too, it certainly have something special with their genes and it is something breakthrough for animal science.

    and Not one say orang asli can't be tall and have big foot, it is actually you who have done some assumption with 'science' and 'knowledge' u taught, and assume bigfoot has to be some kind of strange creature.

    What is bigfoot, that's a something people curious and want to find out, not one know what is it.

    Someone had shared a story, if u don't take it just leave it, don't mess it. If u have your own opinion, i am willing to listen.
    Lens,

    I would like to apologize if my post in this Kopitiam tread upset you in anyway. I truely didnt mean any harm.

  12. #32

    Default Re: malaysia big foot

    Walau DeSwitch, it is okay, dont make me feel paisey ha..

    Actually thing like bigfoot, UFO, mm..whatever u name it, and like loch ness monster.. once there is a news, then people keep seeing sth.. that's human behaviour, most just react naturally, if they see something suspicious, then they choose to believe it is bigfoot or loch ness monster.

    i hope you don't mind what i said too.

    Actually for me, i find it tough to believe there is so called 10 feet primates in malaysia forest. Malaysia forest is not really that big, and that isolated, so rare animals should have spotted. However, i talked to some forest guide in malaysia before, he told me that 'his friend' do see some mm..orang asli staying in forest, and they will just avoid human and shy away.. but in this case, orang asli is quite impossible with bigger built, coz a smaller body will be easier for them to survive in forest.

    But I just can't help to find it interesting when talking about something paranormal like this, i know some people will find it silly..ha, but i guess that's human natures.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •