Thread: Looking for people who are familiar with Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.

Default Looking for people who are familiar with Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.

You should be able identify this clearing and rock face. Especially rock climbers. What I'm interested to know is whether there are alternative ways of hiking all the way up

Default Re: Looking for people who are familiar with Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.

can go explore lor...

Default Re: Looking for people who are familiar with Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.

I think u can walk up from the footpath on the other side, the one near the Beauty World side.

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    I think u can walk up from the footpath on the other side, the one near the Beauty World side.
    But this area is around the Diary Farm area. Tried all possible "proper" trails/paths liao.

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    can go explore lor...
    As always

How do you get there?... I went through the dairy farm trail before but never seen tis before...

Quote Originally Posted by RossChang
    How do you get there?... I went through the dairy farm trail before but never seen tis before...
    They built a new path now, when was the last time u went?
    U guys live nearby? If so we can do some adverture one day...normally I like to shoot alone, but adverture and climbing it is better with someone together...

U guys live nearby? If so we can do some adverture one day...normally I like to shoot alone, but adverture and climbing it is better with someone together...
    me, me!!

hi guys..

if u drive.. stop at dairy farm road, then hike in. went there to conduct fieldwork in the past. all the rocks and stuff. if i remember correctly, theres this JC lecturer who fell to his death here, when he was rock climbing.

Entrance is along Dairy Farm Road. Nice place

can get there from the mountain bike trail too...

Quote Originally Posted by RossChang
    The entrance is actually near to this outdoor/adventure camp behind the Salvation Army Collection booth. Use to hear the kids screaming from there

Ehh quite long ago. Think almost a year liao. Just to clarify I'm looking at hiking up the cliffs and not just getting to the clearing itself

I don't actually live near BTNR but I don't mind tagging along. But I've got an injury now so have to wait awhile

Quote Originally Posted by niki
    hi guys..

if u drive.. stop at dairy farm road, then hike in. went there to conduct fieldwork in the past. all the rocks and stuff. if i remember correctly, theres this JC lecturer who fell to his death here, when he was rock climbing.
    There are at least 2 cases of rock climbers falling to their death at that spot. One went alone and fell

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Entrance is along Dairy Farm Road. Nice place
    Swee hor. Almost like a flat bottom valley. On certain months you can even find a healthy patch of lallang growing there