Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hiyeee...

Default Re: Hiyeee...

Haha...

Nice to see you sign in again, never mind one... if you say you ain't pretty, there is always the people here can make you look stunning...

just drop by more often.. BTW.. biochemistry, hmmm

how you manage to find this forum? how do you relate? anyway just welcome to you... and i guess you can only sign in at night..

Quote Originally Posted by angelajean
    Signing in....

Haha... =)

Tonight's gonna be a long night. Biochemistry ! Argh... so rusty liao... so ashamed. =(

melvin: haha... I wished I could say that about myself... abt being a pretty person... but... the truth is always sad... =(

Koelsch / erizai: no la... never too late ! Haha... =) I should be the late one... so slow in finding this forum! Haha... =)

Long night again... sometimes I wonder why am I a night owl... =(

Signing in....

Haha... =)

Tonight's gonna be a long night. Biochemistry ! Argh... so rusty liao... so ashamed. =(

melvin: haha... I wished I could say that about myself... abt being a pretty person... but... the truth is always sad... =(

Koelsch / erizai: no la... never too late ! Haha... =) I should be the late one... so slow in finding this forum! Haha... =)

Long night again... sometimes I wonder why am I a night owl... =(
    Haahaahaha... the truth we will not know .... unless post us a picture of yourself for us to

night owl??? ... hmm.. maybe its ur bio-clock need some adjustment

Harlow....

from a newbie to a newbie.

Studying biochem...wah...sigh.....wish i was back in sch man.....

Signing in !!! 11:10pm! Haha... =P

xxxger: Oh, actually I was still awake... studied till about 3:30am.. then decided to sleep coz' i need to wake up at 7:30 in the morning... it's no joke travelling about 1.5 hrs every morning... *yawn* Haha... next time PM me... then I will see the pop up and come in and post! Haha...

drumma: Good evening! Haha...

d_studiolab: oh... do u organise for both the models and photographers or is it for photographers only?

erizai: haha... yes, i am sure the photographers here will be able to do that! the problem lies with me... as the saying goes, there is no ugly women, only lazy women... i happen to belong to the second category... And oh, I found this forum when i search my name + the word forum... then found my photo here ! *gasp* haha... it's still in this forum.. somewhere out there... and ya... i only sign in at night....

melvin: photo? it's somewhere out here... and it wasn't posted by me...

plainsunset: hiyeeeee !!!

Tonight's plan.... study and sleep at 3am ! same for friday night... saturday probably gotta sleep early... sunday gotta wake up early... then.... *drum roll* tests and more tests next week !!! argh !!!

Anyone here takes biochem? :P

Oh... just realised from erizai that i hadn't said much about myself and how i relate... but ya... found this forum when i was searching for my name... hmm... hey, that sounds familiar.. think i mentioned it in my first post...

Sigh... must be the night... blur and seeing stars again...

Yay !!! Uploaded my avatar !!! haha...

I hope everyone had their plastic bags ready... :P

Okie.. back to books liao.. hah... :P
    Last edited by angelajean; 2nd March 2006 at 11:46 PM.

u take care man! it does sound like a tough course to study.

OT : i've finished my papers! kekeke..

told u this place is damn (excuse the language) addictive. this is my umpteen late night early morning here already. yawn! but still dun wanna sleep. taking a break from work.

hmmmm.....eat snake.

drumma: haha.. thanks! finished exams already? So good.....

jfoo: Haha... ya... addictive... can't help it... ppl here too welcoming... haha..

Oh.. just realised that this post moved to Newbies Corner.... no wonder can't find it this morning... thought the entire thread got remove... :P

Yay !!! Uploaded my avatar !!! haha...

I hope everyone had their plastic bags ready... :P

Okie.. back to books liao.. hah... :P
    Uploaded should be able to see your avatar!

I saw ur picts... nice!
    These r the ones rite?: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...ghlight=angela

don't mind i comment for the 2nd n 3rd pict would be beta if u suck in a bit of your tummy!
    Just my own opinion, ignore if u think it is worthless n should belong to the bin!
    Last edited by melvin; 3rd March 2006 at 02:13 PM.

Haha... uploaded.. then took it down this morning! Haha...

Ya... I don't think too well of my own looks, ya see? =P

It's quite an oxymoron actually, I don't think too well of my own looks yet I model... oh well.. haha

Yup yup! those are the pics ! Ya... I relaxed a little too much.. didn't realise that the tummy shows! oh no! haha...

oh well... i actually fasted from the night before... was afraid that the tummy might show... should start gg to gym soon.

Thanks for your comments!

Thinking of asking if anyone is interested for a TFCD... but scare no reply ! Haha...

Okie.. back to books... :P

It's quite an oxymoron actually, I don't think too well of my own looks yet I model... oh well.. haha

Yup yup! those are the pics ! Ya... I relaxed a little too much.. didn't realise that the tummy shows! oh no! haha...

oh well... i actually fasted from the night before... was afraid that the tummy might show... should start gg to gym soon.

Thinking of asking if anyone is interested for a TFCD... but scare no reply ! Haha...

Ok... u gt ur own unique look u r speacial in your own ways, everyone is different so nice or nt its ppl say .... so u r the above average kind, my friend saw ur pict he who is this actress?

You r part time model or is the first time u modelling?

Hiyee....so where are u studying at now?

Reminds me so much of my study days...opps...make me sound so old.

Used to stay up till late to finish my work...it was common knowledge people from my school dunnit to sleep one.

Anyhow...nowadays jus log on late and relac...dun really log in here at nite though...i will be relacing in one corner...

Anyhow...looks ain't that important mah rite? Okie...maybe it is....but hey...enough abt looks...haha....I think the x-factor is more important...

Wow.. people so fast ah... already dig out your pix liao...

anyway at we can co-relate the head....haha..

If you want to TFCD.... whoaaa... chiong ah....

Just be more confident about yourself ok?

Harlow !!!

Sorry I had been away for so long... I will be having a test later... so was quite stressed studying for it over the weekend... =(

melvin: Oh, it isn't my first time modelling... but the last assignment I took was sometime end of last year... so unless I get consistent practices... the outcome won't be consistent. Actress? Me? Nay... :P

plainsunset: Oh.. studying at NTU now... Ya... x-factor is very important... =) i think there's an x-factor for every different scenario... but some ppl, like myself.. seem to lack it.. dunno y...

erizai: haha.. ya lor.. i didn't every realise that my photos were there! :P hmm... dun quite understand the rest of your message.... :P but yes, I can try to be more confident... thanks!

Wish me all the best for my tests later, ya? :P

haha...

Angela

I thought i was the only weird one who tries to google my own name when i'm bored! But hey, i'm glad (and relieved) there're someone else who does it too! Hehe

Welcome Angela.

haha.....nah...i think a lot of people do that.

I did too...and even tried it with my nick....

I even tried googling my friend's nick to see what comes out. Truly shows the power of google doesn't it?

Harlow !!!

Sorry I had been away for so long... I will be having a test later... so was quite stressed studying for it over the weekend... =(

melvin: Oh, it isn't my first time modelling... but the last assignment I took was sometime end of last year... so unless I get consistent practices... the outcome won't be consistent. Actress? Me? Nay... :P

plainsunset: Oh.. studying at NTU now... Ya... x-factor is very important... =) i think there's an x-factor for every different scenario... but some ppl, like myself.. seem to lack it.. dunno y...

erizai: haha.. ya lor.. i didn't every realise that my photos were there! :P hmm... dun quite understand the rest of your message.... :P but yes, I can try to be more confident... thanks!

Wish me all the best for my tests later, ya? :P

haha...

Angela
    Wow..ntu...
    Good luck for ur test..err ...is it too late? how u fare?

I think u have ur own x-factor which have not been explored?
    For consistency, hmm... jus get more shoots or organise some more in no time u b jus like the pro...

the late nite thread has di-ed....?????....

hah.. i guessed so.

hi im new here too.nice to meet u all

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast