Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: GP PowerBank Smart Charger (1hr charging time)

  1. #1
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default GP PowerBank Smart Charger (1hr charging time)

    For those who are interested, the PowerBank Smart Charger from GP Batteries will be available in Singapore in about 2 weeks time. I've just spoken to their marketting and they said the stock is already here, and now they are undergoing testing and approval by SISIR/PUB. This fast charger can fully charge up 4 1800mAh AA batteries in 65mins and 4 1600mAh AA batteries in 60mins. See here for more details.

  2. #2

    Default

    Mmmmm/... not bad...
    the size is good enough to put into travelling bag. A good buy if one travel a lot!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    148

    Default

    How much??

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Will it be cheaper than the Ray-o-vac? I personally like GP...

  5. #5
    Altec
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike
    Mmmmm/... not bad...
    the size is good enough to put into travelling bag. A good buy if one travel a lot!
    One big disadvantage of the GP chargers is that they don't support 110V.

  6. #6
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default

    Sorry I don't know the price...

  7. #7

    Default Re: GP PowerBank Smart Charger (1hr charging time)

    Originally posted by ziploc
    For those who are interested, the PowerBank Smart Charger from GP Batteries will be available in Singapore in about 2 weeks time. I've just spoken to their marketting and they said the stock is already here, and now they are undergoing testing and approval by SISIR/PUB. This fast charger can fully charge up 4 1800mAh AA batteries in 65mins and 4 1600mAh AA batteries in 60mins. See here for more details.
    hmmz... sounds interestring but i keep getting the "Cannot find server" error when i try to access the link... anyone facing the same problem??

  8. #8

    Default Re: Re: GP PowerBank Smart Charger (1hr charging time)

    Originally posted by weeguy


    hmmz... sounds interestring but i keep getting the "Cannot find server" error when i try to access the link... anyone facing the same problem??
    Try this link

    BTW is this available at Mustafa or anywhere in SG as of now?

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by Flare
    Will it be cheaper than the Ray-o-vac? I personally like GP...
    oooohhh... I saw this in Hong Kong and wanted to buy it to replace my 2 week old 2 hr GP charger. But when I picked it up, it nearly broke my wrist man. The weight is EQUAL to the ray-o-vac one.(go to Suntect and try lifting it).

    Also doens't do the 9V.

  10. #10

    Default

    Saw this in Taiwan.

    I must admit it it is heavy.

    Selling price NT$1290. Around $65 SGD

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    The Ray-o-vac isn't that heavy wat..... Heavier than other chargers lah, and also heavier than my camera lah but not that heavy...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •