Thread: WHat/When is causing the cMOS sensor with duct, can it be avoidable?

Default WHat/When is causing the cMOS sensor with duct, can it be avoidable?

Just taken photo with my new 350D with 3000 shots!!
    I start to notice there is some dots appears on my photos, same spots, at least 5-7nos. Make me very very uncomfortable! Check the lens, no duct, all clean!!

I guess it is dirt on CMOS sensor.

I wonder when those duct enter to the CMOS, mostly when we are changing the lens? I am right? or there is no way, the duct enter CMOS...Can it be minimise? So the chance of cleaning the censor will be alternate few weeks/months!!

Goodness, if send to Canon cost $21, mean a year may cost me $100++
    If not, self cleaning, pay myself $21, but if I spoilt the CMOS sensor, I need to blame myself~~.....oh no!!

So how often you clean up the sensor?

Default Re: WHat/When is causing the cMOS sensor with duct, can it be avoidable?

u mean dust or duct?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: WHat/When is causing the cMOS sensor with duct, can it be avoidable?

sending to canon agent would be ur best bet. thereafter, before and after shoots, give a imager a good blowjob and that shd be fine

Quote Originally Posted by user12343
    sending to canon agent would be ur best bet. thereafter, before and after shoots, give a imager a good blowjob and that shd be fine
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

sending to canon agent would be ur best bet. thereafter, before and after shoots, "give a imager a good blowjob" and that shd be fine
    In that case ... I want dust
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

hehehe, makes u feel high and shoik? faster post one more thread and u'll hit the 1k mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    In that case ... I want dust
    Last edited by user12343; 25th February 2006 at 06:42 PM.

hehehe, makes u feel high and shoik? faster post one more thread and u'll hit the 1k mark

Hi user1234,

Here you go, 1k

Shoik ...term meaning To curry favour or be sycophantic. Literally, To "carry balls". ... SHOIK meaning nice feelings of one'self .

Yeah, OK. I have no choice; I have 2
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

Default Re: WHat/When is causing the cMOS sensor with dust, can it be avoidable?

CMOS sensor on dust = blowjob + shoik + carry ball? ops..