Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Montage 2006

Default Re: Montage 2006

Quote Originally Posted by rickygck
    Hi, i just tried to upload a picture inside. But when i log out and log back again. Is there suppose to be pictures show in your account? Mine is empy btw. Is it normal or do i have to submit again? Pls advise.

Make sure that you are logged out of the photovideoi forums first. Then submit by going to this http://submit.montage.sg/ . If you are logged into the PhotoVideoi forums and thry to log in there you will not be able to submit. If you have already uploded one set to the montage site it slhoud be there when you log-in again but it will not apprear in your photovideoi gallery IIFC
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    Make sure that you are logged out of the photovideoi forums first. Then submit by going to this http://submit.montage.sg/ . If you are logged into the PhotoVideoi forums and thry to log in there you will not be able to submit. If you have already uploded one set to the montage site it slhoud be there when you log-in again but it will not apprear in your photovideoi gallery IIFC
    If that's the case, i submitted 2 same pictures. Arrr... anyway to take it out? if not i left 2 slots only

Yes there is a delete and edit button in the right side where your submitted pics are displayed...

Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    Yes there is a delete and edit button in the right side where your submitted pics are displayed...
    Ic, unable to see those button yet. Look like the picture was not downloaded.

After you submit it shloud be on this page...

Quote Originally Posted by rickygck
    Ic, unable to see those button yet. Look like the picture was not downloaded.
    You should check your photo dimensions whether they contain 2400 pixels on the longer side. It is probable that your photographs are not properly uploaded. If done correctly, you should be able to view your images.

Can anyone help me with the location for canon digital media hub?

Sorry but I really don't know the location, and I am joining the workshop tomorrow.

it's next to bugis junction / bugis MRT

Quote Originally Posted by scenar
    it's next to bugis junction / bugis MRT
    Thanks! Got it!

The actual address is:

750, Victoria Street
    Singapore 188062

Hi all, tonight's your last chance to submit your entries for Montage 2006 Photographic Competition.. submission ends 2359 hrs tonight.. for those who haven't done so.. please hurry! don't miss the deadline!!

hi pals....hmmz..after submitting the photos....is the "Title" and "Description" and "Keywords" compulsory? If so.. what are we supposed to write for keywords?

Quote Originally Posted by rOnGrEn
    hi pals....hmmz..after submitting the photos....is the "Title" and "Description" and "Keywords" compulsory? If so.. what are we supposed to write for keywords?
    Title should be done, or else your photos got selected, it will be labeled as "untitled"
    which is not ideal, right?

The rest are not compulsory.
    keywords not needed at all.

Hi all, anyone know what time will be the judging start at Canon digital media hub on 27th May 2005 ? thanks.

the student category will start at 930am and the open category will start ard 230pm

Judges are as follows

Student Category:
    Mr Mohd Ishak
    Mr Stefen Chow
    Mr Cedric Lim

Open Category
    Mr Eddie Sung
    Mr Geoff Ang
    Mr Willy Foo

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    the student category will start at 930am and the open category will start ard 230pm

Judges are as follows

Student Category:
    Mr Mohd Ishak
    Mr Stefen Chow
    Mr Cedric Lim

Open Category
    Mr Eddie Sung
    Mr Geoff Ang
    Mr Willy Foo

Cheers
    anyone can drop by to see the judging process?

Quote Originally Posted by sigg
    anyone can drop by to see the judging process?
    Yes.
    Open judging.

Quote Originally Posted by sathea
    Yes.
    Open judging.
    Thank you for the prompt response

Dear All,

the breakdown for the entries to Montage 2006 - Behind the Seen Competition Segment are as follows.

Student Category:

817 to be judged

Open Category

579 to be judged

We would like to remind the public that the judging will be held at the Canon Digital Media Hub at Bugis on Saturday the 27th of May 2006. The Student category judging will commence at around 0930 and the Open category judging will commence at around 1430.

Cheers and Thanks for your support.

For those who may want to buy their Montage seminar tickets earlier, they may do so during the judging at Canon DMH.

left halfway during the open judging.....one word....erratic.......

i guess photographic is very subjective.....its either you like it or not...to each his own........no one really cares about the theme.......

Thank you NUSPS for your hard work and effort!!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast