Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 195

Thread: Montage 2006

  1. #41

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Yjx
    Best to keep it to 3:2.
    Cuz, the ulitmate output is A3, 420mm by 297mm or 16.54" by 11.69"
    Roughly 3:2... ...

    since the ultimate output is A3 i think its best to crop your image to the a3 aspect ratio before uploading.. the best is to crop it around 2400 px by 1700 px as the server will not allow any image larger than 2400px on each side to be uploaded. any queries or doubts regarding the competition can be sent to competition@montage.sg =)

  2. #42
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    How to submit photos?

  3. #43

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    How to submit photos?
    http://submit.montage.sg

  4. #44

    Smile Re: Montage 2006

    i am wondering what one can expect from the workshops? hands-on type learning? the website is not helpful in this respect.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    hi reachme...we are in the process of discussing with the speakers what would be included in the workshop to give u the best value possible...

    What we currently have in mind is for a short demo or video especially in cedric's session, but all this is tentative for we have to take into account the logistics in our venue.

    I will definately keep u guys informed through this thread once the confirmation comes.

    cheers

  6. #46

    Smile Re: Montage 2006

    thanks, pls be thorough in your choice of speakers as this year's event reminded me of ruth soh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    hi reachme...we are in the process of discussing with the speakers what would be included in the workshop to give u the best value possible...

    What we currently have in mind is for a short demo or video especially in cedric's session, but all this is tentative for we have to take into account the logistics in our venue.

    I will definately keep u guys informed through this thread once the confirmation comes.

    cheers

  7. #47

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    why does this years event reminds u of ruth soh this far....i do understand your concern as i was there last year too (though i wasnt in NUSPS yet)....

  8. #48

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    To: Members of School Photographic Societies...

    The School Sales package still stands at buy 10 get 2 free (student tickets only). There should be a publicity package sent out to all schools, which includes the poster/postcards etc. If your school has not received it, do contact me.

    Workshop Price: $4 each
    Seminar Price: $10

    If any of you are interested, do feel free to email me at course@nusps.org.sg or PM me with your orders. We will arrange for someone to pass you people the tickets then.

    Cheers!
    Gerald

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    erm... what is this Montage thing all about? what's the concept all about? is it multiple pictures arranged into one or just one picture?
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NUS. S'pore
    Posts
    119

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui
    erm... what is this Montage thing all about? what's the concept all about? is it multiple pictures arranged into one or just one picture?
    Montage is an annual event organised by NUSPS.
    This is the 8th Montage and the theme is ~Behind the Seen~.

    For the submission of entries, each individual can only submit 4 digital entries, and the entries will be judged seperately, hence no requirement for a "series" or "collage" to be done.

    More info @ http://www.montage.sg

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Earth,Heaven and Beyond
    Posts
    1,004

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    eh gerald, never reserve for me

  12. #52

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    Question:

    must the photo taken within Singapore? Or anywhere around the world..

  13. #53

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    pls come and collect ya tickets from me in school.... with ya money of coz...

  14. #54

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by DaXiong
    Question:

    must the photo taken within Singapore? Or anywhere around the world..
    anywhere ard the world is fine....

  15. #55

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    anywhere ard the world is fine....
    even pics from the moon or even mars also can...

  16. #56

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    yup...do keep in mind that the theme is behind the seen...how u intepret it is ...oh well hahaha

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Oulu, Finland, Finland
    Posts
    6,299

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    is there a prob with the submission? i only managed to upload one photo. tried to upload the other 2 another time and it just won't submit.

  18. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NUS. S'pore
    Posts
    119

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by drumma
    is there a prob with the submission? i only managed to upload one photo. tried to upload the other 2 another time and it just won't submit.
    Hi,
    did you ensure it was jpeg, and at 2400pixels?
    If so, and you still cannot submit, do let us know, and we'll feedback to Hardwarezone asap.

    Sorry for any inconvenience.

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Oulu, Finland, Finland
    Posts
    6,299

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    okie.. now i'm confused. in this thread it says at least 2400 pixels on the longer side(referring to 1st page).

    so do u mean i should submit 2400 pixels on the longer side? no more no less?


    thanks for the prompt reply!

    regards

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NUS. S'pore
    Posts
    119

    Default Re: Montage 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by drumma
    okie.. now i'm confused. in this thread it says at least 2400 pixels on the longer side(referring to 1st page).

    so do u mean i should submit 2400 pixels on the longer side? no more no less?


    thanks for the prompt reply!

    regards
    Sorry for the confusion.
    2400 pixels on the longer side, no more, no less, should be the way.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •