Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Believe it or not?

Default Re: Believe it or not?

nothing wrong with u guys... den something must be wrong with BBTM... hehehehehe... technically i stand nowhere... cos i sitting down with my popcorn see show... (do i sound like i am instigating a flame?)

BBTM something wrong liao... where i dunno...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    Monday I bring cane to remind you of your old school times, haha!
    its not the cane lah, the cane is your part... not mine...

mine is alot worse than yours lor... u is kena 1 day, i kena 4 years of torture lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    nothing wrong with u guys... den something must be wrong with BBTM... hehehehehe... technically i stand nowhere... cos i sitting down with my popcorn see show... (do i sound like i am instigating a flame?)

BBTM something wrong liao... where i dunno...
    Haha, DCA, u're funny, man But, pls hor, don't fan the flame

its not the cane lah, the cane is your part... not mine...

mine is alot worse than yours lor... u is kena 1 day, i kena 4 years of torture lor...
    No wonder you going into P ( ) industry after 4 yrs of torture, haha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by silver.wolf
    aren't you making a mountain out of a molehill ??

just b'cos your niece's teacher, out of goodwill, was helping your niece to upload the photos with your niece's card reader, hence you made a sweeping statement that teachers nowadays take advantage of the student ??

nowadays teachers pia mia. cannot scold students, cannot discipline students and now even cannot borrow things from students. every little small things also kenna complaints. haizz ...
    Totally agreed with this. I don't see anything wrong with what the teacher is doing.

Out of goodwill helping, will also kena this kind of thread. Thread starter is not looking for a lynch mob here, right?

Most of the scenarios that he painted sounds like they were based on assumption only. Unless you care to describe more situations of which the teacher is borrowing other stuff from your niece?
    Last edited by Hexlord; 25th February 2006 at 07:47 PM.
    Black Rabbit Photography
    DeviantArt | Multiply | Flickr

Hmm has CSers become so kind lately... I thot this kind of groundless, illogical issue taken up by the original poster would have gotten him slammed left right center culminating to the mod closing the thread? Haven't seen anyone really giving him a nasty lashing leh...

I pity BBTM's children... His reasoning borders on paranoia. Maybe due to some childhood trauma he suffered?

To TMC:
    My point was that a teacher, which is earning for teaching, can't afford a card reader? I admit that I borrow from other before but I don't recall brought from a KID! And on top of it, if they don't lend to me, I just have to solve it my way. Have you ever try to borrow from a KID before and don't feel embrassed ( ) If you didn't, congrate to you as you got a THICK skin.

I just remember something which really boil my blood. I forget to bring toothbrush to sch during my primary sch time. I was CANED by the Vice Principle! So, when a kid forget, they will be punish. When a teacher forget, it is ok to borrow from a kid? Don't know what kind of education is we having now. Really no eye to see liao.
    I borrowed items from kids before and seriously I dont how shameful or embarrassing that can get. So with that I am labelled as thick skinned? Jeez, you are an extremist. You cant recall? Then maybe you got a bad memory. Serious you need to get your head straight, your line of reasoning is seriously flawed and in need to correction. I am going to pity your kids if they end up with your train of thoughts.

Teachers earn for a living and I am sure they can afford a card reader, but if they need a card reader at that moment and dont have theirs, why cant they borrow one that is available? On a one time basis there is no problem with it. If that is a repeated event which you never furnished those details, then I might have sided with you.

Go think about it somemore.

I can't believe such an incident raises such ire with you.

You, sir, are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    I borrowed items from kids before and seriously I dont how shameful or embarrassing that can get. So with that I am labelled as thick skinned? Jeez, you are an extremist. You cant recall? Then maybe you got a bad memory. Serious you need to get your head straight, your line of reasoning is seriously flawed and in need to correction. I am going to pity your kids if they end up with your train of thoughts.

Teachers earn for a living and I am sure they can afford a card reader, but if they need a card reader at that moment and dont have theirs, why cant they borrow one that is available? On a one time basis there is no problem with it. If that is a repeated event which you never furnished those details, then I might have sided with you.

Go think about it somemore.
    Shame on you for asking favour from a kid. Don't tell me that you are handicap and can't do it yourself? Or you are lazy till you need to depend on a kid? We are adult, need to find our own way out. Depending on kids, what kind of teaching you got?

The teacher has asked my niece to get a card reader n in the end, he himself don't have one? Isn't that is a joke or what? The teacher mostly able to afford one but maybe he is lazy to get it. Therefore, he is consider irresponsible too. Remember this, buying a card reader take time. If a person is lazy n irresponsible, they will ask other for help whenever they can as they don't bother to get it. Gaining advantage from other is not right n furthermore, on a kid?

Btw, those been disagreed with me, I also got doubt in you. That is don't show how generous you are down here when you might not be in real life. If you are, why I hardly see people offering one day FREE service to lend out your camera equipment and send to their door steps (maybe only to your friend) You can say it is ok to lend a card reader to a teacher but will you lend your camera equipment to someone else for FREE too? Remember, action is better than words.

So, after this, should I be seeing those who disagreed with my view going to offer their camera equipment for FREE even for a day in consumer forum? So far I only see one person lending out his flash but other, praise him only. Now I waiting to see other letting go their body, lenses etc... if you think a student should lend a card reader to a teacher even for a while.

Shame on you for asking favour from a kid. Don't tell me that you are handicap and can't do it yourself? Or you are lazy till you need to depend on a kid? We are adult, need to find our own way out. Depending on kids, what kind of teaching you got?

The teacher has asked my niece to get a card reader n in the end, he himself don't have one? Isn't that is a joke or what? The teacher mostly able to afford one but maybe he is lazy to get it. Therefore, he is consider irresponsible too. Remember this, buying a card reader take time. If a person is lazy n irresponsible, they will ask other for help whenever they can as they don't bother to get it. Gaining advantage from other is not right n furthermore, on a kid?

Btw, those been disagreed with me, I also got doubt in you. That is don't show how generous you are down here when you might not be in real life. If you are, why I hardly see people offering one day FREE service to lend out your camera equipment and send to their door steps (maybe only to your friend) You can say it is ok to lend a card reader to a teacher but will you lend your camera equipment to someone else for FREE too? Remember, action is better than words.

So, after this, should I be seeing those who disagreed with my view going to offer their camera equipment for FREE even for a day in consumer forum? So far I only see one person lending out his flash but other, praise him only. Now I waiting to see other letting go their body, lenses etc... if you think a student should lend a card reader to a teacher even for a while.
    then why do people sign up for MOs? should'nt they be shopping for the items themselves? that's a form of "asking others for help"
    eat. drink. shoot

hahaha ... i see flame is rising
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by silver.wolf
    hahaha ... i see flame is rising
    this is getting interesting...

popcorn group please step aside....

/popcorn group sit 1 corner enjoy...

+1

Luckily I am not a teacher

Quote Originally Posted by clicknick
    +1

Luckily I am not a teacher
    Pay is decent, just very stressed over admin matters..
    Black Rabbit Photography
    DeviantArt | Multiply | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    then why do people sign up for MOs? should'nt they be shopping for the items themselves? that's a form of "asking others for help"
    Mind you, sometime the person who MO does benefits in term of vit M. But some cases, they do lugi lor. And so, the person who does MO is willing to help n not other asked him to help. But in the end, those who order the item, also self collect which almost the same as shopping unless they asked for delivery for a small amount. MO = mass order and sometime, it does benefit buyers as they can get a lower price. So, the person who MO might be gaining on this benefit if he need such item too.

But for sure, I hardly see ppl willing to lend their equipment for free unless they know each other well. Why? Please tell me since it was ok for a teacher to borrow a card reader from a student. Shouldn't those so call "generous" ppl who object my view should be generous enough in real life and lend their equipment to other without charges? Why no one is doing that even for a day. I think even for an hour, the person might be thinking, will this guy spoilt my equipment/s or not.

For a kid, they mostly let a adult to use their thing maybe due to "fear". Esp they know the adult n they so call "trusted" them. Due to that, a lot of adults like to take this kind of advantage over kid. In this case, it is a teacher. I not sure what kind of person he is but for sure, an lazy one. I wondering, what if the teacher need not to borrow the card and my niece forget to upload? Will my niece be punished but for current education system, I don't think so but still, my niece will have the thought of been punished.

DCA, no flame war. Just Q&A + POV down here. If want flame war, I give you one BIG one and your popcorn become blackcorn, haha!
    Last edited by BBTM; 26th February 2006 at 02:14 PM.

By the way, do those so call "generous" ppl down here does let your classmate (esp primary ones) take your things and you just keep quiet without telling your parent? I believe that most of you might be crying while walking home when other BIG bully take your things. I might be wrong but it is common for that to happen.

Hey, yo, yeah you BBTM, here, woohoo...

Now go away.

By the way, do those so call "generous" ppl down here does let your classmate (esp primary ones) take your things and you just keep quiet without telling your parent? I believe that most of you might be crying while walking home when other BIG bully take your things. I might be wrong but it is common for that to happen.
    hmm... i remember during end of p3 that i lost my watch, its those that during that time got many melody alert type, kinda cool during that time... then it was stolen by a classmate whom later use it during p4, but wat 2 do... lppl lor... anyway, different class already...

on & off... many of my things always get stolen, but one must learn to let go lor... no point holding on to things that ain't yours.

its like there in a typical story, there is always a good guy & a bad guy... and we always wanna be the good guy... and story always sided with the good guy's point of view.. all the virtues and heroism and such... but can anybody really be like that? no... cos in reality, what ever we do will give an equal or opposite reaction.. and we do not know the cause & effect in long term... its like your VP cane u for not bringing your toothbrush, he is a good man at that time... ppl regard him as anyway, but that cane made u lost your faith in him, cos its your 1st time, but he din know, i dun think he even remember your name at that time, he just walked pass, oh this kid din bring toothbrush, so must be repeated offender, ok... cane... thats it, u ask him now to remember, i dun think he even know what he did on that fateful day... so i think on your pov, your niece is nice, the teacher is a bad guy... and on the other's point of view, the teacher is regarded as good guys by nature, and students are bad in nature... hence the teach & learn effect... can't blame anybody, its just a matter of perception.

if u ask me to stand... i can only say, u got a bad score for relating a story...

if u ask me to stand... i can only say, u got a bad score for relating a story...
    What to do, my explaination in english super poor mah.

He might not a bad teacher, maybe only a lazy n irresponsible type lor which I hate most. Just like my colleague. Claim to be a mentor to us (when he email the manager) but he is the one who always late, make the place dirty etc.... While I, no 100%, also got 99%, come on time. Although I am not prefect, but I still try my best n didn't claim to be the best.

Different ppl Different views on everything. I might say DCA ( ) is a good guy due to some help but if he offended someone, he become a bad guy and that person might complain him. Just that from what I heard from my sister, that teacher in my mind is what I said before. Also, there aren't true "generous" ppl in this forum unless they consider friends to each other. Otherwise, benefits come first which mostly the truth.

What we type here might or not, will not reflected in our real life. Maybe I am a bad guy anyway, haha! Who knows, right? Bad or Good, let other ppl judge me but I just don't like lazy bum who depend on other, even a defenceless kid.
    Last edited by BBTM; 26th February 2006 at 03:08 PM.

Shouldn't those so call "generous" ppl who object my view should be generous enough in real life and lend their equipment to other without charges? Why no one is doing that even for a day.
    erhm..... I did lend a Hassel item for more than 2 years and never did bother the borrower during the whole period.

Likewise another friend X lent a brand new Hassel 120 macro lens to another friend Y immediately after he bought it from Cathay Photo in Peninsula. Say, take go and use.

So as Mod said, you can close your own thread.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast