Thread: Which brand of fone good (office)

Default Which brand of fone good (office)

wonder which brand of fone is good, those that is used for office ones den can link few lines together switch around...

wonder if there is 1 version which is like have a router then can do configuration like a pc, unlike those older version need to read manual & figure with the non cooperative lcd display.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: Which brand of fone good (office)

Cisco IP Phone
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

There are many brands out there, ie NEC, Samsung, Panasonic. Can be found in yellow pages buying guide under telephone equip.

My office is using Bitronic. The vendor will config for us everything, had sign a maintainence contract with them so if got any prob just call them down to service it.

Any IP phone systems is good. Can do what you want and more. Especially if you have staff that travel oversea frequently.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Avaya 4620 IP Phone, good.

If your office is getting a IP System whether Cisco or Avaya, get the vendor to throw in some licenses for VoIP Softphone for PC and PDA.

Better yet, if you have your overseas branch create an extension for you and then it would mean calling that country as local call or within same IP PBX.

../azul123

Quote Originally Posted by azul123
    Avaya 4620 IP Phone, good.

If your office is getting a IP System whether Cisco or Avaya, get the vendor to throw in some licenses for VoIP Softphone for PC and PDA.

Better yet, if you have your overseas branch create an extension for you and then it would mean calling that country as local call or within same IP PBX.

../azul123
    cheem... anyway, haven thought of venturing overseas yet, at most regional only...

think any brand of those normal 1 is ok... btw any good dealers to recommend?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

If u r refering to PABX sys then maybe can consider Bitronic, last year when i was shortlisting to change my old PABX sys (Bitronic), i did ask for a quote from other vendors, NEC, Samsung etc, in the end I still chose to go back to Bitronic.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean
    If u r refering to PABX sys then maybe can consider Bitronic, last year when i was shortlisting to change my old PABX sys (Bitronic), i did ask for a quote from other vendors, NEC, Samsung etc, in the end I still chose to go back to Bitronic.
    which vendor did u buy from?

thanks in advance

Bitronic Communications (FE) Pte Ltd

Tel: 67327511

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    wonder which brand of fone is good, those that is used for office ones den can link few lines together switch around...

wonder if there is 1 version which is like have a router then can do configuration like a pc, unlike those older version need to read manual & figure with the non cooperative lcd display.
    Asterisk + Firefly + Digium