Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

  1. #1

    Default Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)





    Appreciate any comments. Thanks.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    homo???? hahaha


    Nice shot though =)
    Last edited by richliow; 24th February 2006 at 03:20 PM.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    Quote Originally Posted by richliow
    homo???? hahaha


    Nice shot though =)
    Richliow,

    You sure have a funny sense of humour...
    Was hoping for comments on the composition, focus, color etc...
    Anyway thanks for taking the time to comment.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    I like it. Very nice exposure and sharpness.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    bedok
    Posts
    1,154

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    very rich in colors....

  6. #6
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    where did you shoot this? singapore zoo only showcase white tiger in the day zoo.
    all the orange only in the night zoo, ie cant shoot.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    life is already so serious..
    in forum must grab all opportunities to relax mah =)

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    it is captured quite lovely. pity the fakey ugly brown tree trunk/root or something at the bottom left. seems like a leg extension to the foreground tiger.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,504

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    like the colours! real, life-like, saturated and contrasty. not to mention a moment captured. did u PS it? or is it straight from camera? lens used?

  10. #10
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    Hi speck,

    I like the photo.

    Good exposure and nice focus.

    I will not point out the tree trunk as it is not easy to ask them to re pose in a different position.

    Their reply will probably be,"look, be happy with it or I will eat your face"

    Yes. I like it !

    Mind you, I would like a little more of the photo going to the right.
    Thus putting them more to the left...if you get what I mean ?

    They are looking at the right edge of the photo. There should be more space for them to look to.

    I hope this makes sense
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  11. #11

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    it is captured quite lovely. pity the fakey ugly brown tree trunk/root or something at the bottom left. seems like a leg extension to the foreground tiger.
    Foxtwo,

    Yes you notice the fakey ugly thing.. I hate it too. It is a fake tree made for the tigers and I waited for a long time but the male tiger was too lazy to move from the shade.. Had to take the shot and actually crop it. Thanks for your comment.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    where did you shoot this? singapore zoo only showcase white tiger in the day zoo.
    all the orange only in the night zoo, ie cant shoot.
    Hi Denniskee,

    This was taken in the Malacca zoo. We only have this 2 tigers here. I really like the white tiger you have in Singapore. Hope to get a chance to shoot it one day...I mean with the camera..of course..

  13. #13

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiahfortythirtyone
    like the colours! real, life-like, saturated and contrasty. not to mention a moment captured. did u PS it? or is it straight from camera? lens used?
    Hi Isaiahfortythirtyone,

    Took this with D200 + AF 80-200 F2.8D. Shot in jpeg. Used Nikon View to crop and auto contrast and sharpen. Thanks for the comment.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    Hi speck,

    I like the photo.

    Good exposure and nice focus.

    I will not point out the tree trunk as it is not easy to ask them to re pose in a different position.

    Their reply will probably be,"look, be happy with it or I will eat your face"

    Yes. I like it !

    Mind you, I would like a little more of the photo going to the right.
    Thus putting them more to the left...if you get what I mean ?

    They are looking at the right edge of the photo. There should be more space for them to look to.

    I hope this makes sense

    Hi Pablo,

    You seem to understand the situation and the tigers well with regards to taking the shot . As explained to foxtwo, I cropped the original image to leave out most of the tree trunk.

    And thank you very much for the input about a little more of the photo to the right. Yes I understand what you mean. When I was cropping it, I didn't see it that way. Now that you mention it, it makes much sense to do so.

    Really appreciate your input. Thanks.

    Rgds,
    speck

  15. #15
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    Quote Originally Posted by speck
    Hi Pablo,

    You seem to understand the situation and the tigers well with regards to taking the shot . As explained to foxtwo, I cropped the original image to leave out most of the tree trunk.

    And thank you very much for the input about a little more of the photo to the right. Yes I understand what you mean. When I was cropping it, I didn't see it that way. Now that you mention it, it makes much sense to do so.

    Really appreciate your input. Thanks.

    Rgds,
    speck
    Hi speck,

    I hope that that works for you.

    Cheers
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    North-West Singapore
    Posts
    182

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    Hi,
    Thank you for sharing. Like the others, i enjoyed the rich colours and the pinpoint sharpness of the beautiful creatures.

    I noticed that part of the creature is out in the Sun, and part in the shade. I wonder if it would make a bigger impact if the whole of the tiger is out in the Sun?

  17. #17

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    Quote Originally Posted by Redstar202
    Hi,
    Thank you for sharing. Like the others, i enjoyed the rich colours and the pinpoint sharpness of the beautiful creatures.

    I noticed that part of the creature is out in the Sun, and part in the shade. I wonder if it would make a bigger impact if the whole of the tiger is out in the Sun?
    Hi Redstar202,

    Thanks for the feedback. It would be nice to shoot them out in the sun but the male tiger was just too lazy to move out of the shade.

    Rgds.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    Quote Originally Posted by namska
    very rich in colors....
    Namska,

    Thanks for taking the time to comment.

    Rgds.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew
    I like it. Very nice exposure and sharpness.
    Canew,

    Thanks for the comment.

    Rgds.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Beautiful Couple (Comments pls)

    Nicely timed shots there. would have been best if one of them was licking the head
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •