Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can I study that has power connectors and internet?

Default Re: Where can I study that has power connectors and internet?

Temasek Poly..lol...go to the library..got power plugs all over the place..and summore don't need to show any form of identification to get in...
    if my camera is there at the right moment, click, all I have to do is accept it.
    -edouard boubat

SP also. xD

but seriously amk library where got old ah pek snoring? you ar?

the cafe got. i just saw today

Quote Originally Posted by Waffle
    Hey guys... I need to find a quiet place other than school to cram a few hours worth of info in, got any ideas?

The place needs to have a power supply and wireless net access btw. Thanks.
    void deck lor.

1: look around, there will be power connector. they are there for function, funeral or wedding.
    2: wifi is very common nowaday. sure do a scan and you will be connected .
    Objection !!!

that i wd agree. im usually on my neighbour's wireless unless im dling impt stuff. haha

some people here really think a little too much and kbkp u know. just because i ask for a power supply doesn't mean im not studying and want to surf net and waste time instead of studying.

it's because my battery is dead, so is my printer, and my notes are on my laptop.

oh well. GRADUATION WAS YESTERDAY. HELLO WORLD.

Wow... wah a list of interesting places to study in.

Anyway Congra to Waffle !! hahaa... now i going to "Chiong" in my studies too... final eXams

some people here really think a little too much and kbkp u know. just because i ask for a power supply doesn't mean im not studying and want to surf net and waste time instead of studying.

it's because my battery is dead, so is my printer, and my notes are on my laptop.

oh well. GRADUATION WAS YESTERDAY. HELLO WORLD.
    Scan for unsecured networks in the comfort of your own home. A b&w laser printer is pretty much dirt cheap these days..

No unsecured network? Then google for WEP cracking tools. Usually a MD5 basher. There should still be people on WEP anyway. If all are WPA types.. then good luck..

Bugis Library

Macdonalds is 24/7
    the " Uncle .... O ......... Or .........Orchard rd " advertisement is getting on my nerves !

GRADUATION WAS YESTERDAY. HELLO WORLD.
    Very soon you will find out that the outside world is cruel, meaningless and stressful. Congrats anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by germ_boi
    but seriously amk library where got old ah pek snoring?
    God? God up there.... Smiling at you. Making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out whether you are naughty or nice.

Have..... Tomato library has a lot of Ah Pek sleeping and snoring loudly. What's more their saliva drips onto the comfortable sofa. That's why you will see a lot of stains on them. How do I know? That's because I stay right across the library, visit it at least twice a week..
    Last edited by photobum; 28th February 2006 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by photobum
    God? God up there.... Smiling at you. Making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out whether you are naughty or nice.

Have..... Tomato library has a lot of Ah Pek sleeping and snoring loudly. What's more their saliva drips onto the comfortable sofa. That's why you will see a lot of stains on them. How do I know? That's because I stay right across the library, visit it at least twice a week..
    haha. i study at the Cafe Gal(smth) at AMK library so no snoring ahpeks. just inconsiderate strays running here and there sometimes and the occasional students uproar, otherwise it is pretty tolerable!

cheerios!

ps: going there now to study! tata!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12