Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: FILM is alive & strong : revivalism of film

  1. #21

    Default Re: FILM is alive & strong : revivalism of film

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    but your friends say there's nothing to shoot in singapore anyway.. so even if you 'resuscitate' the films, it'll still be sitting in your fridge or somewhere..
    i think it's not nothing to shoot but can't be bothered to find things to shoot

  2. #22

    Default Re: FILM is alive & strong : revivalism of film

    Quote Originally Posted by hazmee
    Film is dead to me... ever since I got my full-frame camera. Long live rangefinders!!

    Eh?

    What has getting a full-frame DSLR got to do with rangefinders?

  3. #23

    Default Re: FILM is alive & strong : revivalism of film

    Quote Originally Posted by student
    Eh?

    What has getting a full-frame DSLR got to do with rangefinders?
    Doc, so tomolo u shooting wi ur full full analogue camera har????

  4. #24

    Default Re: FILM is alive & strong : revivalism of film

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    Doc, so tomolo u shooting wi ur full full analogue camera har????

    What do you think?

    That I use those nonsensical little kiddy stuff? Awwwwww...............


  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: FILM is alive & strong : revivalism of film

    Quote Originally Posted by student
    What do you think?

    That I use those nonsensical little kiddy stuff? Awwwwww...............

    Forgot that student only uses Professional ranged equipment costing a few billion bucks to bang.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  6. #26

    Default Re: FILM is alive & strong : revivalism of film

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Forgot that student only uses Professional ranged equipment costing a few billion bucks to bang.

    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

    Maybe a few billion rupiah bucks! (Never good at mathematics! Sigh!)

    Aiyah, with my "designed-for-obsolescene-equipments", where got need to buy new things! Never get out of date one. No need for upgrading! If got holes just patched them with black sticky tapes lor!

    So second ones lor!

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: FILM is alive & strong : revivalism of film

    Quote Originally Posted by student
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

    Maybe a few billion rupiah bucks! (Never good at mathematics! Sigh!)

    Aiyah, with my "designed-for-obsolescene-equipments", where got need to buy new things! Never get out of date one. No need for upgrading! If got holes just patched them with black sticky tapes lor!

    So second ones lor!
    Put in 2 simple words "Classic Equipment".

    Ok, hell. I think I'm going to get hammered.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cocteau Twins
    Posts
    2,116

    Default Re: FILM is alive & strong : revivalism of film

    i'm waiting for the perfect excuse to open up a canister of expired color positive (Sakurachrome 100) and shoot with that. the box says 'dev. before april 1986'.

    any idea how film stock that age will react?

    anyway, got a special event coming this april..so i just might use it then

    (don't worry, how the result will turn out is inconsequential..i just want to use it)

  9. #29

    Default Re: FILM is alive & strong : revivalism of film

    everything manual .. aim for low cost..

  10. #30
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: FILM is alive & strong : revivalism of film

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Put in 2 simple words "Classic Equipment".

    Ok, hell. I think I'm going to get hammered.
    You mean that's a "Classical Conservative" and not a " Hi Tech Junkie"?

  11. #31
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: FILM is alive & strong : revivalism of film

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Ray
    everything manual .. aim for low cost..
    I think that would be called an "Economic Rationalist".

  12. #32
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: FILM is alive & strong : revivalism of film

    Quote Originally Posted by hazmee
    Film is dead to me... ever since I got my full-frame camera. Long live rangefinders!!
    You sound a bit like a "Digital Fanatic".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •