Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 69101112 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 221

Thread: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

  1. #201

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    i already say hi to you angel...
    ^____^

  2. #202
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    all around the world
    Posts
    507

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by sathea
    so you were the one who took faces of eternal sunshine!

    http://www.ngeeann.com.sg/webtop/nap...phtml?strID=54
    Yeah

    But how did you know or figure out?
    I didn't really 'advertise' in CS :P

  3. #203

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by meepokman
    But how did you know or figure out?
    your avatar gave you away and it led me to this thread.
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=146880

  4. #204
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
    Posts
    1,415

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    archlover > of course you say hi to me, if not you cannot enter no invitation =p

    ah yeah, this is one of my 'bodyguard' - finalist of Miss Uniquely Singapore Peagent. Please vote for this babe =3

  5. #205
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,723

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelZhou
    archlover > of course you say hi to me, if not you cannot enter no invitation =p

    ah yeah, this is one of my 'bodyguard' - finalist of Miss Uniquely Singapore Peagent. Please vote for this babe =3
    That is why. I did not say hello to you.

  6. #206

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Just received a mail from NA saying they wanna buy photos. Although being happy beyond words is part of the situation now, the cynical part of me wants to know what copyrights issue there is to deal with in sales situations similar to this. Anyone has had similar experiences before?

  7. #207

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by Gosu_John
    Just received a mail from NA saying they wanna buy photos. Although being happy beyond words is part of the situation now, the cynical part of me wants to know what copyrights issue there is to deal with in sales situations similar to this. Anyone has had similar experiences before?
    , congrats!! $$$!

  8. #208
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,095

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by Gosu_John
    Just received a mail from NA saying they wanna buy photos. Although being happy beyond words is part of the situation now, the cynical part of me wants to know what copyrights issue there is to deal with in sales situations similar to this. Anyone has had similar experiences before?
    I'm not a lawyer, but the basic thing you have to agree on is whether you're selling the print (i.e. the physical copy) and retain the rights to the image, or you're selling the image itself. From the circumstances (exhibition), I would assume the former.

  9. #209

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by Gosu_John
    Just received a mail from NA saying they wanna buy photos. Although being happy beyond words is part of the situation now, the cynical part of me wants to know what copyrights issue there is to deal with in sales situations similar to this. Anyone has had similar experiences before?
    Look carefully. It says shortlisted, not buy yet.

  10. #210

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by enghong17
    Look carefully. It says shortlisted, not buy yet.
    woops so you are suggesting they will further prune the shortlisted people based on the profiles they send in by 7apr?

  11. #211

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by ziedrich
    , congrats!! $$$!
    haha looks like from what EH says maybe not heh

  12. #212

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    they take time to think if they want to buy the photo... So when they want to buy the photo, you will have to go down there to sign a paper to said that the photo copywrite will be theirs.

    something like that.

  13. #213
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
    Posts
    1,415

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Angelus
    they take time to think if they want to buy the photo... So when they want to buy the photo, you will have to go down there to sign a paper to said that the photo copywrite will be theirs.

    something like that.
    the copyright is gone then? must think carefully!

  14. #214

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    just received an email from them. the photographer holds the copyright to the prints. they are only buying the prints.

  15. #215
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,723

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenscapes
    just received an email from them. the photographer holds the copyright to the prints. they are only buying the prints.
    Yes you are right.

    When can we collect back the print. Anybody want to exchange your print with me.

  16. #216

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    collection is this thursday, 13th april...

  17. #217

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by sathea
    collection is this thursday, 13th april...
    argh lost my letter..
    thanks for the remind.. hmm is it after office hours?

  18. #218

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by slaam
    argh lost my letter..
    thanks for the remind.. hmm is it after office hours?
    between 10am and 7pm.
    alternatively, you can collect between 14 april and 30 april, 9am to 10pm daily at the security counter.
    Last edited by sathea; 11th April 2006 at 08:40 PM.

  19. #219

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by sathea
    between 10am and 7pm.
    alternatively, you can collect between 14 april and 30 april, 9am to 10pm daily at the security counter.
    collecting on a holiday eve is problem. glad they have alternative days.
    thanks for the info. hmmm..will we be able to get back our CD too? don't think they need that anyway.
    Last edited by Lenscapes; 12th April 2006 at 12:42 PM.

  20. #220

    Default Re: 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenscapes
    will we be able to get back out CD too? don't think they need that anyway.
    i don't think so.
    i didn't get back mine last year.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 69101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •