Thread: My lucky day.....

Default My lucky day.....

Earlier, I wish to retract a bid after I realised my mistake in an Ebay Bidding.

Here is the seller description:

for sale is a Nikkon Nikkor 105 mm auto zoom lens suitable for both manual and auto slrs. it has been used on a manual Nikon fm and takes beautiful pictures but I no longer need it for i have upgraded to much bigger toys. It is in very good condition both outside and inside. It is free of dust and fungus. No pictures of the lens are available but I do have pictures taken using the lens. It comes with rear cap and hood.

I initially thought it was a fixed focal. As the seller only listed the 105mm and I also silly enough to missed the word zoom lens in the item description.
    I was worried like hell...coz too late to retract my bid and all I have to do was to ask the Ebay customer support to help out.
    And part of the problem was the seller din respond to my query on an earlier question of picking up(C.O.D) the item if won. As he/she only live a few suburbs away from me.

A few hours later....to my amazement. Someone bidded higher than me......

I thought I was wronged......Was I?

Default Re: My lucky day.....

Nikon got this lens meh? Did he have picture to go with it?

Nikon got this lens meh? Did he have picture to go with it?

Got....from the description. It looks likely to be a zoom lens. Maybe 35-105mm AF D or NON-D lor. However, there is an old version of 105mm fixed focal with the word Auto on it. U know those Pre-Ai lenses?
    If zoom lens, it should either be a 35-105mm or 28-105mm. The magic word is the word Zoom.

I asked him whether allowed me to pick up the lens and paid cash.....two days passed still no response That's why it makes me edgy and reluctant to bid further.

never heard of an auto zoom lens before.... wonder how it auto zoom...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.