Thread: Annapurna region (Nepal)

Default Annapurna region (Nepal)

Early morning mist

Late afternoon haze

Dusk

..NuTs..

I like the colors in the last pic! I was there too 5 years ago! Post more pics of the snow-capped mountains!
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Originally posted by mpenza
    I like the colors in the last pic! I was there too 5 years ago! Post more pics of the snow-capped mountains!
    wow, 5 years ago huh. u did ABC trek? my home PC threw tantrums for a couple of days; turned out to be the power supply... will sort out and post

..NuTs..

Originally posted by nuts

wow, 5 years ago huh. u did ABC trek? my home PC threw tantrums for a couple of days; turned out to be the power supply... will sort out and post

..NuTs..
    yup, did the ABC trek. It was pretty tiring even then. I think my legs will break if I were to go now

btw, did you go with someone by the initials of FAYH? He's a friend who just returned from Nepal....
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

nice nuts! U got any shots of namche bazaar? I went for the everest base camp trek 6 years ago...miss that place man. How did your cam survive the low temp??

Originally posted by mpenza

yup, did the ABC trek. It was pretty tiring even then. I think my legs will break if I were to go now

btw, did you go with someone by the initials of FAYH? He's a friend who just returned from Nepal....
    nope. anyway, I did not do the ABC trek; leave constraints as well as unsure of fitness level

..NuTs..

Originally posted by Tweek
    nice nuts! U got any shots of namche bazaar? I went for the everest base camp trek 6 years ago...miss that place man. How did your cam survive the low temp??
    thanks! wow, everest base camp trek! nope, mine is a very short sampler only; landrung, ghandrung area... never even do the annapurna base camp trek... so, it was not that cold, worst case probably abt 10deg only. In any case, brought spare batteries as well as a film body

..NuTs..

Was there about 5-6 years ago too...I remember the hustle and bustle of Thamel so vividly. Too bad wasnt into photography back then....