Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12347122752 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 2000

Thread: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

  1. #21
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    you don't like your xiao mushrooms?
    Don't like.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Yeah!!! New season!!! Looking forward to new scandals!!! Yeah!!!

  3. #23

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    wah... we very the slow......

  4. #24
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    wah... we very the slow......
    How fast you want? It's not like we're full strength lor.

    And zaren is so busy with his evil schemes, namely APAD and online magazine, to even come in and talk ****...

  5. #25
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapSnap
    Yeah!!! New season!!! Looking forward to new scandals!!! Yeah!!!
    Looking forward to see new pictures taken by your new toy as well!

  6. #26
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    All hail the mighty fox2 for creating new words today:

    Zarenist (v.) something that display zaren-like properties.

    Khairi's new word:

    Zarenism (adj.) zaren-like ideology.
    Last edited by The_Cheat; 23rd February 2006 at 01:03 PM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    A/S/L? What's that?

    Macro shooter with F11? Cool!! Let's see, Choy is a macro shooter and zaren shoots with F11 (or F10... can't remember). Cool!
    kekek shoot macro.. own F11 but the 2 doesn't link up to become shoot macro with F11
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  8. #28
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    kekek shoot macro.. own F11 but the 2 doesn't link up to become shoot macro with F11
    Then you mention macro and F11 on the same line for what? Or do you prefer to shoot macro at f/11?

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Then you mention macro and F11 on the same line for what? Or do you prefer to shoot macro at f/11?
    actually quite true.. i do shoot at f/8 to f/11 for my macros..

    I shoot macros with a D70 lah.. F11 is just my favourite camera these days. I prefer the F11 over the D70 anytime
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  10. #30
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    actually quite true.. i do shoot at f/8 to f/11 for my macros..

    I shoot macros with a D70 lah.. F11 is just my favourite camera these days. I prefer the F11 over the D70 anytime
    Haha~! That's cool. And it's true too. You can bring F11 anywhere with you, but it's a hassle to bring around your whole DSLR setup. Unless of course, if your name is khairi...

  11. #31

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Haha~! That's cool. And it's true too. You can bring F11 anywhere with you, but it's a hassle to bring around your whole DSLR setup. Unless of course, if your name is khairi...
    ehem....why u mention my name huh?
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  12. #32
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    ehem....why u mention my name huh?
    For fun and laughter, peace and join.
    Who ask you to mention about ha__y lah? *BISH*

  13. #33

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    wats... ha___y?

  14. #34

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    wats... ha___y?
    ha__y is a kind of mushroom that grows on your retina. scary huh!?
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  15. #35

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    For fun and laughter, peace and join.
    Who ask you to mention about ha__y lah? *BISH*
    i did not!?
    i tot it looked like one?!
    haha
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  16. #36
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    ha__y is a kind of mushroom that grows on your retina. scary huh!?
    Yar! Scary!!

  17. #37
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    i did not!?
    i tot it looked like one?!
    haha
    You deny mentioning it? How dare you?

    Don't care liao. Need to find ways to insult you somemore! :P

  18. #38

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    if you want to be a macro shooter...i think
    dont think abt it...be a close up macro shooter instead...
    very different...very hard to do...but the setup is very simple.

    all you need...is a magnifying glass with more magnifying glasses...
    very easy...very cheap...

    above all...i really talk kok...
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  19. #39

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    You deny mentioning it? How dare you?

    Don't care liao. Need to find ways to insult you somemore! :P
    last time hor...my teacher say hor...to insult a person hor...
    very bad one leh...no good...
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  20. #40
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    last time hor...my teacher say hor...to insult a person hor...
    very bad one leh...no good...
    Khairi (n.) Singaporean, 30, mat. Shoot street with various types of cameras, including Olympus XA, Olympus PEN-EE2, Yashica GSN, Canon 300D (with manual lenses or kit-lens), Canon 500N and Canonet. Gullible and place unreasonable trust in his teacher.
    Last edited by The_Cheat; 23rd February 2006 at 01:16 PM.

Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12347122752 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •