Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 38111213141518233863 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 2000

Thread: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

  1. #241
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    very strange the three of them went off to bed at the same time.
    Got three meh?

    Anyway, where's fox the second? Cuddling beside the S P G huh?

  2. #242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Got three meh?

    Anyway, where's fox the second? Cuddling beside the S P G huh?

    you forgot the swampthing. fox must have gone Aussie Babe Cuddling liao lah.

  3. #243
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    you forgot the swampthing. fox must have gone Aussie Babe Cuddling liao lah.
    He fallen asleep much earlier.

  4. #244
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Hmm... where is zaren anyway?
    Oh well! Since there's nothing to do here, think I'll go read a book!
    Nites encik choy!

  5. #245
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Hmm... where is zaren anyway?
    Oh well! Since there's nothing to do here, think I'll go read a book!
    Nites encik choy!
    I fell asleep liao.

  6. #246

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    bang bang bang...ups the thread...

    just bang 3 frames with the tlr... :P
    so ard 6-7 more to go.


    zzzzzz...........
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  7. #247
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    So this is not the "slowest thread" any more... it is now the "finally" thread... We are moving along quite fast... very soon the threat to read from page 1 will become real again... ha ha ha!!

    Good morning folks!!

  8. #248
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    bang bang bang...ups the thread...

    just bang 3 frames with the tlr... :P
    so ard 6-7 more to go.


    zzzzzz...........
    Go go go!! Bang bang bang!! ZZZ Zzz zzz!!!

  9. #249
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapSnap
    So this is not the "slowest thread" any more... it is now the "finally" thread... We are moving along quite fast... very soon the threat to read from page 1 will become real again... ha ha ha!!

    Good morning folks!!
    For the sake of everyone, you should start reading from thread#1 post#1, and give us a 2000-word summary!

  10. #250
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    bang bang bang...ups the thread...

    just bang 3 frames with the tlr... :P
    so ard 6-7 more to go.


    zzzzzz...........
    And you brought the changing bag along with you today to unload the film?

  11. #251

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    And you brought the changing bag along with you today to unload the film?
    no...nvr bring cos that's the last roll of slides...
    i had 3 left
    1 in the pen
    1 use for load and wind testing with the tlr
    1 now in the tlr

    in short...I got NO MORE film with me. NONE! i'm a pauper!

    now, back to digital! :P
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  12. #252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    For the sake of everyone, you should start reading from thread#1 post#1, and give us a 2000-word summary!
    i second that!

    I'm good ain't? I turbo charged the thread.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  13. #253

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapSnap
    So this is not the "slowest thread" any more... it is now the "finally" thread... We are moving along quite fast... very soon the threat to read from page 1 will become real again... ha ha ha!!

    Good morning folks!!
    very soon...this thread will become slow again...

    feel it....i'm draining alllll it's energy.....

    i'm....











    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. ...........*snores
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  14. #254

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    i second that!

    I'm good ain't? I turbo charged the thread.
    i think...we ought to give this guy a Hai-knee-ken...or mayb
    a thai-gur ...

    Hey yanyewkay! What time is it?



    "it's thaaai-gur time!"


    Fuyo!!!! par-were leh!
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  15. #255
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    For the sake of everyone, you should start reading from thread#1 post#1, and give us a 2000-word summary!
    NOOOoooooooooo!!!!

  16. #256
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    i think...we ought to give this guy a Hai-knee-ken...or mayb
    a thai-gur ...

    Hey yanyewkay! What time is it?



    "it's thaaai-gur time!"


    Fuyo!!!! par-were leh!
    huh? ermm... "thaaai gur"? no no.. dun like.. not that time of the night yet...
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  17. #257

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    huh? ermm... "thaaai gur"? no no.. dun like.. not that time of the night yet...
    aiyoyo....u dun like gur to massage huh?
    then ok lor...i massage u lah
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  18. #258

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -hops-

  19. #259

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    yawnz...morning..this upgraded thread is fast moving man..cant catch up...cut me some slack ppl

  20. #260
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    i second that!

    I'm good ain't? I turbo charged the thread.
    Don't give yourself too much credit lah. We did have the longest thread in CS way before the sentosa people, you know.
    Just that we lose too much steam liao...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •