Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 233843464748495053587398 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 2008

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

  1. #941

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Gd morn.......... everybody!!!

  2. #942

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Pls sms mi if the outing is confirm! I wil sms back the ans on whether am I gg or nt! Any other gals interested???

  3. #943

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Pls sms mi if the outing is confirm! I wil sms back the ans on whether am I gg or nt! Any other gals interested???
    since u so bored..join us and let us entertain you..

  4. #944
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    but he brought along his beast there....
    huh...beast

    I had to use e stage light & the ever changing colored discos lights.
    So lots of coloured faces
    Also cannot the the pretty gals in the crowd or group photos of guest.
    Sian no built-in flash
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  5. #945
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    since u so bored..join us and let us entertain you..
    madmacs will do table top dancing
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  6. #946

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    madmacs will do table top dancing
    you got fetish for guys doing table top dancing?

    i think benign might be right leh...

  7. #947

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    since u so bored..join us and let us entertain you..
    Entertain ur head! Today quite busy! Nt joining u guys liao! If u r lucky to mit Soma today! Pls send my rdgs to him n check whether he is gayish or nt!!

  8. #948

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    madmacs will do table top dancing

  9. #949
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Entertain ur head! Today quite busy! Nt joining u guys liao! If u r lucky to mit Soma today! Pls send my rdgs to him n check whether he is gayish or nt!!
    you not going than i not going liao. No SCB how can.

  10. #950
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    madmacs will do table top dancing
    hahahaha.....don't break the table hor.

  11. #951

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    oh... Funny did not go for the outing ah
    too bad '(

  12. #952

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Entertain ur head! Today quite busy! Nt joining u guys liao! If u r lucky to mit Soma today! Pls send my rdgs to him n check whether he is gayish or nt!!
    er..how to check?


  13. #953
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    oh... Funny did not go for the outing ah
    too bad '(
    Haze's going ah ? I'm not sure if i'll be going later...lately keep OT until i peng san


    Ehh btw ask you guys, any gba games to be recommended ? my cousin's bday coming and i'm thinking of getting him 1 game
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  14. #954

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    Haze's going ah ? I'm not sure if i'll be going later...lately keep OT until i peng san


    Ehh btw ask you guys, any gba games to be recommended ? my cousin's bday coming and i'm thinking of getting him 1 game
    When u and Furry confirmed going then i go lor

  15. #955
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    When u and Furry confirmed going then i go lor
    you mean confirm ..
    Furry and Funny
    Funny and Furry
    Furry with Furry
    or Funny with Funny


    anyway i got no one to send me home after that, better dont go lah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  16. #956

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you mean confirm ..
    Furry and Funny
    Funny and Furry
    Furry with Furry
    or Funny with Funny


    anyway i got no one to send me home after that, better dont go lah

    haha when Furry and Funny confirm going, i go lor ... lalalaala.. Get DCA to send u home lor.
    u guys meet where?
    Last edited by Haze; 24th February 2006 at 01:52 PM.

  17. #957
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    haha when Furry and Funny confirm going, i go lor ... lalalaala.. Get DCA to send u home lor.
    u guys meet where?
    dca your sugar daddy ah? anyway why dca has to send us home? i could always take train or bus home what. imagine he sends us home, then by the time he reaches his home isnt that very siong for him? wah liew
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  18. #958
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    NABEI !!!!!!!!

  19. #959

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    NABEI !!!!!!!!
    wah lau...out of the blue got ghost jump out

  20. #960
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wah lau...out of the blue got ghost jump out
    me no ghost, the ghost not here.

    got ghost jump out from blue ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •