Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 92429323334353639445984 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 2008

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

  1. #661
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    making sponge cake...lalala

  2. #662

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    making sponge cake...lalala
    real sponge cake or ps?

  3. #663
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    real sponge cake or ps?
    er.....ps interm of pang sai or photoshop?

  4. #664
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Dinner..



    my goldfish update..

  5. #665
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    So many topic on IT on kopitiam recently. no wonder claris and Ola seem busy.

  6. #666
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Dinner..



    my goldfish update..

    For a minute, thought you are having your gold fish for dinner

  7. #667
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    For a minute, thought you are having your gold fish for dinner
    hahahaha.... now KL got bird flu how to go?

  8. #668

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Dinner..



    eh crystal...you cooked your 3 goldfish for dinner ah?

  9. #669

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    For a minute, thought you are having your gold fish for dinner
    oh..i not the only one who had the same thoughts

  10. #670
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    eh crystal...you cooked your 3 goldfish for dinner ah?
    should have post one at a time.

  11. #671
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    hahahaha.... now KL got bird flu how to go?

    I thought wat....bird flu niah. After 911, not long after already on a SQ flight with a plane of full Arabs

    You think I scare boh...

  12. #672
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I thought wat....bird flu niah. After 911, not long after already on a SQ flight with a plane of full Arabs

    You think I scare boh...
    hahaha....damn brave hor.

  13. #673
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    hahaha....damn brave hor.

    When it is time to go, cannot avoid laa......Best is to live a life of purpose lor. No regrets when the time comes

    Maybe you want to join me taking bus to Cambodia?

  14. #674
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    When it is time to go, cannot avoid laa......Best is to live a life of purpose lor. No regrets when the time comes

    Maybe you want to join me taking bus to Cambodia?
    if i am not married sure.. but got wify leh how to chiong like that... i secondary school time already buy ticket and go thailand alone liao..(er....not for that thing hor all the DOM)

  15. #675
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    i am not married sure.. but got wify leh how to chiong like that... i secondary school time already buy ticket and go thailand alone liao..:bsmilieer....not for that thing hor all the DOM)
    The more u explained abt not for that thing in Thailand....the more suspicious I get ley.

    I think one day, me and you go Thai custom....u see one guy look abit like you how?

    Taking airbus laaa....aiyooo. U went Angkor liao beh?

  16. #676
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    The more u explained abt not for that thing in Thailand....the more suspicious I get ley.

    I think one day, me and you go Thai custom....u see one guy look abit like you how?

    Taking airbus laaa....aiyooo. U went Angkor liao beh?
    nb..you alway get wat..

    never been to Angkor yet..maybe maybe..

  17. #677
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    nb..you alway get wat..

    never been to Angkor yet..maybe maybe..

    Ya lor, I do get 'ley' time and again......my luck lor.

    Found Air Asia to angkor 3days 2nights for Myr$320 niah. Some more now got hostel......

    I thought tried to have some fun before i go back to Aust again. If not, go for Taman Negara in M'sia. I also haven't tried before....

  18. #678
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Ya lor, I do get 'ley' time and again......my luck lor.

    Found Air Asia to angkor 3days 2nights for Myr$320 niah. Some more now got hostel......

    I thought tried to have some fun before i go back to Aust again. If not, go for Taman Negara in M'sia. I also haven't tried before....
    er.....you mean fly from KL huh.. wa good deal leh.

  19. #679
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    http://www.airasia.com/goholiday/en/index.php?ct=AAEN


    Angkor is under Siem Reap.....don't fly to wrong place. I will not be held responsible

  20. #680
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    http://www.airasia.com/goholiday/en/index.php?ct=AAEN


    Angkor is under Siem Reap.....don't fly to wrong place. I will not be held responsible
    hahaha...nb.
    you going huh?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •