Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 365million lottery winner !

Default Re: 365million lottery winner !

Quote Originally Posted by bigbun
    i read from a journal that shows a significant number of US lottery winners committing suicide or admitted to a mental asylum within 3yrs of collecting the lottery money.
    Where did you get the information from?

i read from a journal that shows a significant number of US lottery winners committing suicide or admitted to a mental asylum within 3yrs of collecting the lottery money.

why like that eh?

and again, if i have that i money, i will pay NASA and visit the moon or the mars.

damn, it rocks !!
    Last edited by ninelives; 21st February 2006 at 10:32 PM.
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives
    why like that eh?

and again, if i have that i money, i will pay NASA and visit the moon or the mars.

damn, it rocks !!
    and try to find the stranded hasselblads on the moon??
    eat. drink. shoot

Objection !!!

i would buy a dream house, with a dream garden and a series of dream L lenses.....sigh dreamin

I heard that from a lot of people too haha. but really, who will give up a chance to win that amount just because of this report.

also in the US, think u have to go up on TV to collect the money if u win it. so have to be prepared to be pestered by relatives, friends, fiancial planners, cheats, kidnappers and robbers...

LOL US lottery.. You only get 365 million if you choose to take the payout over 30 years.
    else you get something like only 1/2 the money if you take a once shot payout.
    All before tax of course..

Quote Originally Posted by unseen
    LOL US lottery.. You only get 365 million if you choose to take the payout over 30 years.
    Even if you choose the one shot payout and after tax, it's still an awful lot of money dude

This is sad. Just give the money to me and let me go mad. Save the winner all the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by unseen
    then you think singapore one no need to pay tax???

welcome to the real world, appentice.
    Objection !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12