Page 90 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40658085888990919295100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2075

Thread: Sentosa Thread XL (40) - furball 31:587 "What gang ? Gang of Furballs ???"

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XL (40) - furball 31:587 "What gang ? Gang of Furballs ???"

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I is online!
    back from the IT show, eh?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XL (40) - furball 31:587 "What gang ? Gang of Furballs ???"

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    back from the IT show, eh?
    No need to personally go down, I got live reporter, nothing worth going apart from Nikon and Oly's girls are good :thumbds:

No need to personally go down, I got live reporter, nothing worth going apart from Nikon and Oly's girls are good :thumbds:
    so so only lah...the ladies among the crowd is even better

eh folks, just curious. You guys keep saying 24bit LCD monitor, got meh? unless its LCD TV lah?

King's servants/spies.....remember to close those doors/windows in your home..the King may be looking at your with his aXe.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Blog Entries

chey... i'm only hitting the sandisk booth with FB tomorrow. mebbe meeting up with wiz23 there too. i guess our 'fren' is there at nikon booth? i just found out mscolor is running the canon booth.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

I just found out Starhub damn cunning

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    so so only lah...the ladies among the crowd is even better
    Those in spag, low cuts ?

Deregistered

eh folks, just curious. You guys keep saying 24bit LCD monitor, got meh? unless its LCD TV lah?
    I'm using 19" 24 bit LCD. If you want there's the Eizo 24" at the IT show, $2500 though.

Deregistered

chey... i'm only hitting the sandisk booth with FB tomorrow. mebbe meeting up with wiz23 there too. i guess our 'fren' is there at nikon booth? i just found out mscolor is running the canon booth.
    Anything... just find not worth the effort, the mem card can be gotten cheaper at CP though, now contemplating a purchase

u kena scammed by their hp bills or something?

or their cablevison?

Deregistered

What they do to you? They just called me regarding a new contract I just tell them not interested without listening to anything.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~

or their cablevison?
    Wah BUAYA G*** is online???

Blog Entries

Anything... just find not worth the effort, the mem card can be gotten cheaper at CP though, now contemplating a purchase
    see how lor. i also targetting to get dat cheap lexar SD card over at EG's booth.

time to go watch TV! catch up tomorrow!

Those in spag, low cuts ?
    eh no lah...i mean the customers..

I'm using 19" 24 bit LCD. If you want there's the Eizo 24" at the IT show, $2500 though.
    which particular brands offer 24bit LCD??? dont tell me Mac hor...
    those popular brands like LG, Benq etc do not have 24bit?

see how lor. i also targetting to get dat cheap lexar SD card over at EG's booth.

time to go watch TV! catch up tomorrow!
    EG is making more and more $$, each year their booth grows bigger and bigger..somemore getting more and more pretty sales girls

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~

or their cablevison?
    no lah...they are offering some free handphones if you sign up with any new starhub plans. But to enjoy these free handphone you need to sign up with their mobile plans

Deregistered

eh no lah...i mean the customers..
    Yeah lor customers...

Deregistered

which particular brands offer 24bit LCD??? dont tell me Mac hor...
    those popular brands like LG, Benq etc do not have 24bit?
    I know Samsung, Eizo, Sharp, Dell, Apple has 24bit. Just ask the colour depth, if 16.2 confirm is 18bit. 16.7 will be 24 bit. Wedding G*** going to buy LCD???