Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910
Results 181 to 196 of 196

Thread: PLUG for March?

  1. #181

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    Quote Originally Posted by littledigitalartist
    wah .. missed the PLUG man... was in the biathalon race.... just joking... cannot even walk to the toilet without panting now... when's the next!!! must go must go.. eh... but exams in mid april... sian...
    I think Standz and FZ5Ower should be able to organize the next PLUG outing...let's wait for them to organize...

  2. #182

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    I think Standz and FZ5Ower should be able to organize the next PLUG outing...let's wait for them to organize...
    steady...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  3. #183
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    1,392

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    I think Standz and FZ5Ower should be able to organize the next PLUG outing...let's wait for them to organize...
    someone mentioned my nick????

    bro.....cannot lah, not using Lumix anymore leh
    nanti kena bomb
    Last edited by FZ5owner; 30th March 2006 at 04:00 PM.

  4. #184

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    Quote Originally Posted by FZ5owner
    someone mentioned my nick????

    bro.....cannot lah, not using Lumix anymore leh
    nanti kena bomb
    Well, using Lumix or not is secondary, the most important thing is the willingness to share and learn together.

    I am sure with your charm you can do it, do consider give it a try, and probably work together with Standz. We are all counting on you.

  5. #185
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    1,392

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    Well, using Lumix or not is secondary, the most important thing is the willingness to share and learn together.

    I am sure with your charm you can do it, do consider give it a try, and probably work together with Standz. We are all counting on you.
    wah siong man..........
    will not be free until after Easter leh........
    at the meantime, let me think of something ok..
    sit back & relax......GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION !!!!!!!

  6. #186

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    Quote Originally Posted by FZ5owner
    wah siong man..........
    will not be free until after Easter leh........
    at the meantime, let me think of something ok..
    sit back & relax......GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION !!!!!!!
    Standz wants to do it in the west, so, start thinking from the west side...

  7. #187

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    bird park ?? since FZ5owner intend to do IR shot there.

    or......

    i got another very stupid idea....
    in fact i always want to shot construction workers ler. last time go Tuas see lots of foreign workers there... Shall we go there as a group to shoot construction workers under hot sun?? Hmmm ... will we kena humtum by them ??? haha... can we go in to the construction site without permission? no?
    My gallery
    COLORS OF THE WIND

  8. #188
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    1,392

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaXiong
    bird park ?? since FZ5owner intend to do IR shot there.

    or......

    i got another very stupid idea....
    in fact i always want to shot construction workers ler. last time go Tuas see lots of foreign workers there... Shall we go there as a group to shoot construction workers under hot sun?? Hmmm ... will we kena humtum by them ??? haha... can we go in to the construction site without permission? no?
    bro,
    bird park is a good idea, not only can try IR, many more things to shoot oso lah
    I choose to try IR in bird park cos is more open and terrain is good.

    will put up thread for "PLUG APRIL", wait for some more suggestion on places

    P.S.... I pm u leh, nvr reply
    Last edited by FZ5owner; 31st March 2006 at 12:42 PM.

  9. #189

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    Quote Originally Posted by FZ5owner
    bro,
    bird park is a good idea, not only can try IR, many more things to shoot oso lah
    I choose to try IR in bird park cos is more open and terrain is good.

    will put up thread for "PLUG APRIL", wait for some more suggestion on places

    P.S.... I pm u leh, nvr reply
    bro, u on leave again? i m going to Chinatown soon. go shoot ah pek ah mah
    My gallery
    COLORS OF THE WIND

  10. #190
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    1,392

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaXiong
    bro, u on leave again? i m going to Chinatown soon. go shoot ah pek ah mah
    my lunch time lah

  11. #191

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    oic... sigh.. rainning soon.... every time want to go out it start to rain ... #$$%^&^%*(&*)()_
    Talk to u next time... go out now. cya
    Last edited by DaXiong; 31st March 2006 at 12:53 PM.
    My gallery
    COLORS OF THE WIND

  12. #192

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaXiong
    oic... sigh.. rainning soon.... every time want to go out it start to rain ... #$$%^&^%*(&*)()_
    Talk to u next time... go out now. cya
    wa.. u guys no need work, study, etc...

    so free can go shooting everyday ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  13. #193

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    wa.. u guys no need work, study, etc...

    so free can go shooting everyday ??
    Passion mah... haha...kidding kidding...

    They are busy man except me. I am now unemployed everyday "zobo" at home... haha... got any outing or activity, please let me know. Thanks. haha...
    Last edited by DaXiong; 31st March 2006 at 07:17 PM.
    My gallery
    COLORS OF THE WIND

  14. #194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    lol another outing hah, will surely join if im free , hope tis time will be at the west side haha

  15. #195

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaXiong
    Passion mah... haha...kidding kidding...

    They are busy man except me. I am now unemployed everyday "zobo" at home... haha... got any outing or activity, please let me know. Thanks. haha...

    Come come join us 2molo...

  16. #196

    Default Re: PLUG for March?

    Too much OT liao...better close this thread before mod comes in and make noise... ;p

    Will set up a separate thread call PLUG for APRIL for the folks here to continue, but please, please, please, try not to OT....please try, okie?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •