Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Differences between Sony K800i and K750i ?

  1. #21

    Default Re: Differences between Sony K800i and K750i ?

    I don't know about the 800, but my experience with the 750 was quite bad. The reception and quality of sound from the phone are quite poor compared to the 700 from which I upgraded. Unless you have 100% reception, then the sound starts to fall apart quite badly - I never had this problem with the 700.

    Images from the 2mp camera in the 750 are poor at best with severe banding and noise.

    I don't know the 800 at all, biut I strongly recommend you stay away from the 750.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Differences between Sony K800i and K750i ?

    Hmm ... you get what you pay for (pay more during first launch, you get quality components)... Same case for motorola. My V600's camera was replaced due to an accident @ the service centre. My image quality dropped after that - why? - lousier camera (the camera which was replaced, had to be replaced again after a few days.)

    It sometimes pay to buy the phone during its first launch, and also, like lenses, there are bound to be lemons.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Differences between Sony K800i and K750i ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Hmm ... you get what you pay for (pay more during first launch, you get quality components)... Same case for motorola. My V600's camera was replaced due to an accident @ the service centre. My image quality dropped after that - why? - lousier camera (the camera which was replaced, had to be replaced again after a few days.)

    It sometimes pay to buy the phone during its first launch, and also, like lenses, there are bound to be lemons.
    hmm i wonder if ppl actually dismantle fones to see the parts inside is which revision...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Southen Sea
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Re: Differences between Sony K800i and K750i ?

    Guys, just share your thought, do you think that one day the camera phone can replace PnS?

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Differences between Sony K800i and K750i ?

    Quote Originally Posted by erizai
    Guys, just share your thought, do you think that one day the camera phone can replace PnS?
    y not?

    a fone now replaces the MP3 player... wat else can it not replace? it might even replace some guys... (use your imagination ) except maybe make coffee...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Differences between Sony K800i and K750i ?

    was playing with the K800i yesterday, and the screen really improved a lot

    the 3.2MP camera can do incredibly well even under low light, the flash and ambient can balance nicely too.

    it has a best shot mode that enable u to capture 9 frames at one shot in FULL 3.2MP
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  7. #27

    Default Re: Differences between Sony K800i and K750i ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    it might even replace some guys... (use your imagination ) except maybe make coffee...
    how bro? call yourself n set to vibration mode? oh noes what am i talking about
    considering the number of caffeine addicts, there's a market for phones with an inbuilt espresso machine

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Differences between Sony K800i and K750i ?

    Quote Originally Posted by blimmer
    how bro? call yourself n set to vibration mode? oh noes what am i talking about
    considering the number of caffeine addicts, there's a market for phones with an inbuilt espresso machine
    there is some ringtones you can program that makes special blinks & vibration wat... utilise it lor... i remember there is a ringtone for my T68i last time can make it 'walk' on the table... its just a simple strings of codes. so u wan?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Southen Sea
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Re: Differences between Sony K800i and K750i ?

    Haha.. you r evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    y not?

    a fone now replaces the MP3 player... wat else can it not replace? it might even replace some guys... (use your imagination ) except maybe make coffee...

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Southen Sea
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Re: Differences between Sony K800i and K750i ?

    Then how about replacing DSLR?

  11. #31

    Default Re: Differences between Sony K800i and K750i ?

    Quote Originally Posted by erizai
    Then how about replacing DSLR?
    Unlikely...at least 2-3yrs down the road..
    There will be a time and place for everything - :lovegrin:
    My Gallery 强就好,不要假强

  12. #32

    Default Re: Differences between Sony K800i and K750i ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    there is some ringtones you can program that makes special blinks & vibration wat... utilise it lor... i remember there is a ringtone for my T68i last time can make it 'walk' on the table... its just a simple strings of codes. so u wan?
    i'm not that desperate yet but when the time comes i'll be sure to call for you

    meantime check your mail regularly and maintain the T68i lar haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •