Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 462

Thread: TFCD - Melody

  1. #381

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Whatr about Batam?

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Some say Knight best in Singapore, some even say JB!!!!

  2. #382

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by jeryltan
    Whatr about Batam?
    KO hates to take ferry or else he will still be the best there ....
    always the Light, .... always.

  3. #383
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Some say Knight best in Singapore, some even say JB!!!!
    Sentosa and St. John Island leh?

  4. #384
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Sentosa and St. John Island leh?
    You forgot Pulau Tekong too!!

  5. #385

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    KO hates to take ferry or else he will still be the best there ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  6. #386

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Sentosa and St. John Island leh?
    Only went to St John once .. during my sec sch days ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  7. #387
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Sentosa and St. John Island leh?


    Hahahaha.
    Okie, what about Pulau Tekong?
    And what other islands ar?

  8. #388
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by melodyyap
    Hahahaha.
    Okie, what about Pulau Tekong?
    And what other islands ar?
    Next time you reach any island, keep a look out for the footstep print on the ground with KO's signature on it It's a sign he has been there and conquered the place with model shoots before

  9. #389
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Next time you reach any island, keep a look out for the footstep print on the ground with KO's signature on it It's a sign he has been there and conquered the place with model shoots before


    Hahaha

  10. #390
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    singaore
    Posts
    178

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Wo hoho! Kambatte for ur shoot this sat. =D Cheers
    Come Visit my blog june-wee.blogspot.com

  11. #391
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by minijuney
    Wo hoho! Kambatte for ur shoot this sat. =D Cheers


    Thanks, Sweetie.

  12. #392
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by minijuney
    Wo hoho! Kambatte for ur shoot this sat. =D Cheers
    yohoo!! yeah.. all de best.. so sad full house liao.. uncle KO say i cannot go.. not good enuff...

  13. #393

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Can organise another session if u want to.....

  14. #394
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElliot
    Can organise another session if u want to.....
    cannot lah.. me no good enuff.. can't the pics not nice...

  15. #395
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    cannot lah.. me no good enuff.. can't the pics not nice...
    Then you should give up photography liao

  16. #396
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Then you should give up photography liao
    wah... king suan me....

  17. #397
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    wah... king suan me....
    Heehee... just kidding la Your shots all so tok kong.. unlike mine... cbd...

  18. #398

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    yohoo!! yeah.. all de best.. so sad full house liao.. uncle KO say i cannot go.. not good enuff...
    You not on my wagon for this round ... didnt see that u shown interest in the first place .. some more bo jio me x123 ..

    Anyway you can make another arrangment to shoot lar ..

    Your .. not good enuff is not what I meant .. do not mixed it here to mislead ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  19. #399
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    wah... king suan me....


    wahahahaha!
    don't say that he is king lar.
    he will rebutt and say that he's but a newbie.

  20. #400
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    You not on my wagon for this round ... didnt see that u shown interest in the first place .. some more bo jio me x123 ..

    Anyway you can make another arrangment to shoot lar ..

    Your .. not good enuff is not what I meant .. do not mixed it here to mislead ..
    Yes shifu!, Sorry Shifu.. I meant to say i'm not good enuff to go yr shgots

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •