Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 49121314151619 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 462

Thread: TFCD - Melody

  1. #261

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    eh... espn still waiting for u to send ur pic for enlargement...
    wat I want to enlarge may bot be the 1 she likes ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  2. #262
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    wat I want to enlarge may bot be the 1 she likes ...
    That's why I montaged the shots and then print lor

    Will be doing it this sat, let me know if you still want, nw75 sent me his already.

  3. #263

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    That's why I montaged the shots and then print lor

    Will be doing it this sat, let me know if you still want, nw75 sent me his already.
    got no time to carefully look thru

    rushing out my events photos ...

    GE is near mah ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  4. #264
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    You likes your avatar to blow up to 20 x 30 ...

    Let me check and email you a few to select ...


    Hahahaha.
    Don't blow up those close-up facial shots leh.
    20 x 30 is very big leh, blow up such shots looks super scary.

  5. #265
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by melodyyap
    Hahahaha.
    Don't blow up those close-up facial shots leh.
    20 x 30 is very big leh, blow up such shots looks super scary.
    MTL, print 60 x 90

  6. #266
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    MTL, print 60 x 90
    60x90?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  7. #267
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    MTL, print 60 x 90


    Hahaha.
    That would be like triple the size, I guess?

  8. #268
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by melodyyap
    Hahaha.
    That would be like triple the size, I guess?
    You really want to know?

  9. #269
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You really want to know?
    eh... hello? u making GE posters ah?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  10. #270
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You really want to know?

    Hahhs.
    Can I say yes?

  11. #271
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    eh... hello? u making GE posters ah?
    And how about print "Vote for Melody" ?

  12. #272
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by melodyyap
    Hahhs.
    Can I say yes?
    Don't regret leh...

  13. #273
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    eh... hello? u making GE posters ah?



    Eh, later he really go print how.
    Hahhs!

  14. #274
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    And how about print "Vote for Melody" ?


    What's there to vote? Hahhs. Eh, really printing 60 x 90 ar?

  15. #275
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by melodyyap
    What's there to vote? Hahhs. Eh, really printing 60 x 90 ar?
    I don't want you to keep the print and not display, 20 x 30 easier to frame and display

  16. #276
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I don't want you to keep the print and not display, 20 x 30 easier to frame and display


    Hahhs. I will definitely keep the picture. That huge poster of me.
    But, there is a problem - where to put?

  17. #277
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by melodyyap
    Hahhs. I will definitely keep the picture. That huge poster of me.
    But, there is a problem - where to put?
    If 60 x 90 you have to hang it outside your house, if 20 x 30 at least can put in room or bring around

  18. #278
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    If 60 x 90 you have to hang it outside your house, if 20 x 30 at least can put in room or bring around

    eh, what put outside my house?
    got implied meanings one is it. =P

  19. #279
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by melodyyap
    eh, what put outside my house?
    got implied meanings one is it. =P
    Hang outside like banner ma... then everybody can see you good publicity for more shoots you know

  20. #280
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: TFCD - Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Hang outside like banner ma... then everybody can see you good publicity for more shoots you know


    Hahahahaha!
    Good publicity.
    Hmm~
    Why didn't I think of that?
    Nice idea.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 49121314151619 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •