Thread: Anyone know where to find all the 28 Godzilla movie dvds?

Default Anyone know where to find all the 28 Godzilla movie dvds?

Japan Bandai released a collection of all the godzilla movies in DVD, from the 1st one(1958) to the present one. Been trying to find this DVD boxset, but can't find in Ebay or Yahoo. Any fans here? Maybe can share or exchange DVDs and VCDs.

Default Re: Anyone know where to find all the 28 Godzilla movie dvds?

U looking for the R2 ones? only way to get it is from amazon japan or cdjapan... or maybe yesasia... no local retailers dare to keep R2 Dvds... til date, i've never seen any retailers that keep R2s... and this is 1 bloody expensive set... and the last movie, Godzilla Final Wars was actually added into the box set later.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt

U looking for the R2 ones? only way to get it is from amazon japan or cdjapan... or maybe yesasia... no local retailers dare to keep R2 Dvds... til date, i've never seen any retailers that keep R2s... and this is 1 bloody expensive set... and the last movie, Godzilla Final Wars was actually added into the box set later.
    Whats R2? Anyway, not this set. Can't afford. But want to find out where to find all the movies in Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by Max 2.8
    Whats R2? Anyway, not this set. Can't afford. But want to find out where to find all the movies in Singapore.
    there is some re-released R1s but i think have to import... and dun bother with those older ones esp those R3s, those quality cannot make it...

R1- Region 1 (US/Canada)
    R2- Region 2 (UK/Jap)
    R3- Region 3 (Asia excluding Japan & China)

so u get the rough idea...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    there is some re-released R1s but i think have to import... and dun bother with those older ones esp those R3s, those quality cannot make it...

R1- Region 1 (US/Canada)
    R2- Region 2 (UK/Jap)
    R3- Region 3 (Asia excluding Japan & China)

so u get the rough idea...

I see...I only have some VCDs that I bought from shops, no DVDs yet. Been a Godzilla fan for more than 10 years now...he he...

Now hoping to have a chance to catch all the classics again.

Just watched Final Wars-the last movie of Godzilla's 50th Anniversary and WOW! The Big'O Spikey-Back kicks some big Asses!