Thread: any clubsnap members in Beijing?

Default any clubsnap members in Beijing?

I'm going there tomorrow (Saturday 17 Feb) for a week for holidays. Apart from the usual - Tiananmen Sq, Forbidden Palace, Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, any recommendations of things to do/places to go/eat would be welcome. Thanks!

Deregistered

Default Re: any clubsnap members in Beijing?

Quote Originally Posted by superbeng
    I'm going there tomorrow (Saturday 17 Feb) for a week for holidays. Apart from the usual - Tiananmen Sq, Forbidden Palace, Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, any recommendations of things to do/places to go/eat would be welcome. Thanks!
    Hi.. I may be going there next month.. just wonder if it's safe to carry a DSLR and walk around the city.. with .. a big camera bag as well.

heya Eyes,

I don't have any dslr camera but I'll be using 2 cameras, both autocompacts, 1 film 1 digital. Will let you know any exceptional scenery/places to take pics if I come across. Next month you're going? Nice... weather won't be so cold I think.

Digitalbuff is a member from Beijing I am going there end of April till early May, look him out, I am going there to do some shopping for my studio hehehe

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by superbeng
    heya Eyes,

I don't have any dslr camera but I'll be using 2 cameras, both autocompacts, 1 film 1 digital. Will let you know any exceptional scenery/places to take pics if I come across. Next month you're going? Nice... weather won't be so cold I think.
    thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Eyesthruthelens
    Hi.. I may be going there next month.. just wonder if it's safe to carry a DSLR and walk around the city.. with .. a big camera bag as well.
    Weather will be cool next mth but windy.

Safe la. Just take the same precautions u do when u go holidaying anywhere. e.g. Dun leave ur baggage/cam unattended etc.

Most people are quite shy if u wanna shott street so would be great if u had a long tele. Cos i get turned down alot.

Sorry i won;t be able to go shootin with any of u cos I just started a new job here a lot of backlog but do have fun and email me at digitalbuff@gmail.com if u have trouble.

Check out my thread on http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=173499 for other CSnappers here in BJ. They might want to go shoot.