Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 73

Thread: Interested ladies

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
    Posts
    1,415

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Angel gal also.

    I heard about the private forum as well but i thot my bf bluff me hahaha ( sorrry sterob =p )

  2. #22

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    in for pics of said female photographers

  3. #23
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    The ladies have a private forum for them to talk without getting harrassed by guys.

    PM Darren for more information, I know of at least 6-10 lady photographers.
    Really ah?

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cocteau Twins
    Posts
    2,116

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelZhou
    Angel gal also.

    I heard about the private forum as well but i thot my bf bluff me hahaha ( sorrry sterob =p )
    i don't lie

    i know about it, because i was a member once

  5. #25
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Stereobox

    i know about it, because i was a member once


    Ah???

  6. #26
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone


    Ah???
    Haha OMG

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Stereobox
    i don't lie

    i know about it, because i was a member once
    member of the forum for females? o_o hahahaha angel damn cute nowadays. trust your bf abit la =p
    I Love You :)

  8. #28

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Camm
    Any female photographer here??
    me. you want my contact number just say so lor..
    Objection !!!

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
    Posts
    1,415

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Stereobox
    i don't lie

    i know about it, because i was a member once
    oh, gosh, i cannot believe this



    kena cheated




    ERGGGGGGHHHHHHH YOU B*TCH ME, I B*TCH YOU!
    *hang stereobichie* khukhukhu

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio outskirts
    Posts
    754

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Yo Ninelives!! Can date u for kopi or not??

  11. #31
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    there are many females in this forum, not just only female photographers, they hardly post but on and off checking on husbands' posting, especially in "B&S", "Workshops, Studio/Model Shoots" and "Portraits and Poses" subfourm.

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
    Posts
    1,415

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    there are many females in this forum, not just only female photographers, they hardly post but on and off checking on husbands' posting, especially in "B&S", "Workshops, Studio/Model Shoots" and "Portraits and Poses" subfourm.
    thanks for clarification

  13. #33

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by trlnlty
    in for pics of said female photographers

    bump for photos

  14. #34
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelZhou
    thanks for clarification
    FYI, most of them are very good in using the serch function, so you hardly any female start a post like "where can I find..?" "How much is .....?"

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
    Posts
    1,415

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    FYI, most of them are very good in using the serch function, so you hardly any female start a post like "where can I find..?" "How much is .....?"
    actually usually the method is click the nickname.
    Show public profile.
    Show all thread start by MR XXX
    Show all reply made by MR XXX



  16. #36
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelZhou
    actually usually the method is click the nickname.
    Show public profile.
    Show all thread start by MR XXX
    Show all reply made by MR XXX


    you see, female very good in checking others.

  17. #37
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelZhou
    actually usually the method is click the nickname.
    Show public profile.
    Show all thread start by MR XXX
    Show all reply made by MR XXX


    There is no law against a man to call himself "Female". Right?

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    698

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    My nick suggests I'm female too

    There's a long history why the female forum was started and hidden from the males. If u guys interested to know, do a search!

  19. #39
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    I know there is a female forum inside CS, but not interested to go inside..

  20. #40

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    The ladies have a private forum for them to talk without getting harrassed by guys.

    PM Darren for more information, I know of at least 6-10 lady photographers.
    HAHAHAHA I didn't know that...
    wah lau so sexist still must segregate into private forum ar? din't know the situation so bad

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •