Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 73

Thread: Interested ladies

  1. #1

    Default Interested ladies

    Any female photographer here??
    Last edited by Camm; 16th February 2006 at 11:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Many...

  3. #3

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    I'm one, why do you ask?

  4. #4
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    The ladies have a private forum for them to talk without getting harrassed by guys.

    PM Darren for more information, I know of at least 6-10 lady photographers.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    830

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Camm
    Any female photographer here??
    i 'm also the one!! y do u ask??
    Camm, r u...(male/ female)??

  6. #6

    Cool Re: Interested ladies

    i oso one... but a newbie...

  7. #7

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    I'm a lady...hahah...just wondering cos seems alot of the photographers are guys...

  8. #8
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Camm
    I'm a lady...hahah...just wondering cos seems alot of the photographers are guys...
    Read post #4 above.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Yup yup...just sent a msg to him...Thanks ya

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Welcome pple
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    830

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    ask again!!! any female photographer here??
    cos at the private female group too less member!! hope can 'chio' some gals to join in!!
    hurray!! hurray!!

  12. #12

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    There are female photographers a plenty. But most can't be bothered to discuss about photography. That's why there aren't many female members in photography forums as compared to guys.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Newman
    There are female photographers a plenty. But most can't be bothered to discuss about photography. That's why there aren't many female members in photography forums as compared to guys.
    Men talk photography.
    Ladies do photography?

  14. #14
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Many...
    If you want to meet more, there are more ladies in www.needlework.com, www.motherhood.com, www.housekeeping.com, www.handbagforum.com, www.fashionforum.com etc etc.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    The ladies have a private forum for them to talk without getting harrassed by guys.

    PM Darren for more information, I know of at least 6-10 lady photographers.
    wa private club...you keep for yourself..never share share..

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West, Singapore
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Hiya, I'm female, joined yesterday. Would like to know more girls too!

  17. #17

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    female here as well! hahaha, i think there are alot of female photogs around lah but we just get drowned out by the men..

  18. #18

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    female here as well! hahaha, i think there are alot of female photogs around lah but we just get drowned out by the men..
    couldn't agree less. I pm darren, but he didn't respond

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    If you want to meet more, there are more ladies in www.needlework.com, www.motherhood.com, www.housekeeping.com, www.handbagforum.com, www.fashionforum.com etc etc.
    wah, u so in tune w/ them!

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Interested ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    wa private club...you keep for yourself..never share share..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •