Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 411

Thread: Interest in TFCD

  1. #41

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Could it be a sabotage? Or just a prank? Smell fishy....
    Hope I'm wrong....

  2. #42

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElliot
    Could it be a sabotage? Or just a prank? Smell fishy....
    Hope I'm wrong....
    yeap ... very fishy ...
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  3. #43
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    come on .... she just some1 stay at China
    we are 摄影师,not 色影师 ...

  4. #44
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    And her english is better than mine .... how can be from china and staying here?
    Anyway .... i am just a innocent cat!

  5. #45

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    come on .... she just some1 stay at China
    we are 摄影师,not 色影师 ...
    色影师!! hahahaa.... Sorry, cant help to laugh at this and posting this reply

  6. #46

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Ok lar! With beautiful gal here, i will conduct a outdoor photography workshope for free lar! Interested??? Open the queue now!!! REAL one ok!!!! For CS only! But cannot be to many hor!

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    Ok lar! With beautiful gal here, i will conduct a outdoor photography workshope for free lar! Interested??? Open the queue now!!! REAL one ok!!!! For CS only! But cannot be to many hor!

    i will be at SLCC first in the morning if that happens....

  8. #48
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by marklim
    wah, u specially open account to say this to her ?
    Mark, do note the longevity of nihaoma... (joined in 26-04-2004) Probably this is a secondary nick for an existing CSer. Waiting for an situation like this to post???

  9. #49

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElliot
    Could it be a sabotage? Or just a prank? Smell fishy....
    Hope I'm wrong....
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    come on .... she just some1 stay at China
    her forth photo come with a Cheers plastic bag ... i dun think Cheers went out of singapore liao ... unless she bring back or photo was edited ...

    just my little observation ..

  10. #50

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    come on .... she just some1 stay at China
    we are 摄影师,not 色影师 ...
    我们都是好摄之徒! 可是这里也有很多好色之徒~!

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    865

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    BREE,, maybe u could introduce more about yourself and what r u looking for in your portfolio.

    By seeing the response.. this could be an event

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Don't mind joining the TFCD.

    Do include me in thanks.

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    OMG +1
    OMG is an understatement my friend.
    U ought to use OMFGWTF liaoz!!!

    Things like these stir the Mr Jekyll in me. I think I'd better refrain & see some landscapes instead.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  14. #54
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    OMG is an understatement my friend.
    U ought to use OMFGWTF liaoz!!!

    Things like these stir the Mr Jekyll in me. I think I'd better refrain & see some landscapes instead.
    hahahahahha fall off chair and rolls on the ground

  15. #55

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    if there is really a TFCD... do count me in.

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    so many people viewing this thread.....

    waiting for durian to drop....

  17. #57

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    so many people viewing this thread.....

    waiting for durian to drop....
    cant help it... this kinda of thing.. the ISSUE IS SO BIG!

  18. #58

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Is this some booby trap? muhahahahahaha .....
    Wah, if this is real, sure needs lots of photography coverage.

    for the original poster. Real or no real, it livens up my day.

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bukit Timah
    Posts
    267

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew
    Mark, do note the longevity of nihaoma... (joined in 26-04-2004) Probably this is a secondary nick for an existing CSer. Waiting for an situation like this to post???
    my bad.

  20. #60

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    could be a trap by FBI/CIA/KGB/NSA to solve some X-files in the internet ....

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •