Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021 LastLast

Thread: Interest in TFCD

Default Re: Interest in TFCD

Quote Originally Posted by precious.jas
    hehee.. ok... i consider lor
    not too long hor.......

Quote Originally Posted by bree

I myself feel confused that which person is the one i am looking for.....

... So I sincerely hope those photographer who really wanna work with me come close to me , while those just want to try it out can just give me up. so I can see my RIGHT photographer here.....

Bree, I have followed this amazing thread. The obvious reason for such a tremendous interest is the fact that you are really quite attractive.

This is the one and only time I will write here.

I understand your difficulty and I do feel that you are not trying to make fun of photographers here. I feel that you have a genuine interest and a right attitude. Take your time. This is not a matter of life and death.

I am always looking out for good "models" to photograph - and preferably those with little experience. I think we can make some good images together.

For your information, if you are looking for "Fashion type" images, don't bother with me. If you are interested in the kind of images I make, give me a PM, and please let me know how I can contact you. It is impossible to send you a pm.

Most of my images are black & white made in the traditional way. I can give you prints if you want them. I develop and process everything myself. You can also have a CD. But I do not want to photograph in a group. For "serious" work, I will only photograph one-to-one. Anything more than a one-to-one is just for "fun".

Here are some random images in black and white. I will post some color ones in the next post.

And two more in black & white

And a few in color

student:
    nice pics!

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    not too long hor.......
    wah lau.. See u all want to shoot wat mah. PM me lah.. Or find me a yandao male model, do couple shoot. Hahaha

wah lau.. See u all want to shoot wat mah. PM me lah.. Or find me a yandao male model, do couple shoot. Hahaha

i am the manager for the famous STG Moder.. you interested? let me PM his pic to you and see if you drool...

Sorry for the OT Bree.....

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    i am the manager for the famous STG Moder.. you interested? let me PM his pic to you and see if you drool...

Sorry for the OT Bree.....
    Kekeke... Try... If I dont drool... Look for others lah!

Dr Chong: I also want to take leh. Why u never ask me? Hahaha...

bree is just looking for a good photographer. all you out there just upload your best photos to a picture hosting site. Send her the link to the photos and leave your contact email or mobile number. Leave her to judge as well as to choose whether your pictures fit what she wants.

She is the model and she needs time to make up her mind.

So let your pictures do the convincing and you all just need to lean back and wait for her final decision...

Dr Chong: I also want to take leh. Why u never ask me? Hahaha...
    You can go to his surgery to take "the shot" lah.

Quote Originally Posted by bree
    Hi~ everyone,

these days, I talked with some photographers. And I still can not set up my mind. I was acting like a ostrich who is keeping hiding her head in the sands. I am not daring as my photos. And I feel really unseemly for some of my behavior, like emails back quite late and cannot get back to guys when i was chating with him/her. and even can not settle my mind, say like , "okie, we two do this TFCD" . and frankly, i am not hunting sth and expecting a larger quarry will appear. I just intended not to offend everyone approaching me. In my heart, ppl are really qu pair in this world. Photographers offer me TFCD which i am seeking now. That is kind of giving. I hardly just say NO. that is kind of rudeness in my point of view. Furthermore, my thing is like i knew some photographer , but did not know well. I myself feel confused that which person is the one i am looking for. I am quite unconfident about my perspicacity here, coz i am a newbie and i know little about photograph. maybe, for some photo works, in my eyes they are very impressive. but later in other professionals' won't agree. So i am still in mess and "mass" communication stage now.

I think photographers also got the right to choose me. So I sincerely hope those photographer who really wanna work with me come close to me , while those just want to try it out can just give me up. so I can see my RIGHT photographer here. And any offence here, I apologize for my words.

Thank you all being here helping me in this issue.

Thank you.

PM you already leh..

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR OFFERS AND ENTHUSIASM TO SHOOT
    ME. AFTER SORTING OUT MY EXPECTATIONS, I LOOK FORWARD
    TO WORKING WITH SOME OF YOU EVENTUALLY.

MOD, PLS CLOSE THIS THREAD ..CHEERS!
    Yes, Tough I am.

Bree, you should be able to close this thread yourself. Look under "Thread Tools".
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Bree, you should be able to close this thread yourself. Look under "Thread Tools".

no yet.. +1 1st...

good luck bree...!

Yep, good luck! Talk later!
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

For the Hottest thread in CS... i must leave a footprint...

+1....

Good luck Bree and the rest of the lucky photographers.....

Wah Lar ... havent reach my estimation of 15,000 views yet ...

+1 before thread closing ceremony ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Wah Lar ... havent reach my estimation of 15,000 views yet ...

+1 before thread closing ceremony ...

wa.....bro, you still waiting, ah ? This thread has already broken the last record to be the thread with the MOST views ...it's already #1

+1 ...this thread has served its purpose

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    wa.....bro, you still waiting, ah ? This thread has already broken the last record to be the thread with the MOST views ...it's already #1

+1 ...this thread has served its purpose
    Another 600+ views to 15,000 viewerships ....

+2 ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team