Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 411

Thread: Interest in TFCD

  1. #301
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    the response to this shoot compared to our own CS most popular organiser makes it looks like Charby's a novice.
    To join Charby's photo shots we have to check our wallets.

    To join this one you have to check the TFCD model's PM box every hourly whether it is still full.

  2. #302
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by precious.jas
    Me as the model? Cannot lah.. BooBs not big enough. Hahahaa
    Kindly be reminded that boobs are just incidental to our photography.

    We normally tolerate them if they don't block our lenses.

  3. #303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    wah... thread still going strong... geez...

    and no outcome too...

  4. #304
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    More than 10,000 views within such period ....can these be the world record?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  5. #305
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    i'm not sure about the world..

    but i think this is a likely contender for the CS record... -_-"

    everyone coming in to pit their share..

  6. #306

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm
    More than 10,000 views within such period ....can these be the world record?
    report this to Straits times, reuters, bloomberg, googles news Maybe can get $$$$

  7. #307

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    then you can see the photo in Chanel 5/8/Newsasia 24 hours non-stop

  8. #308
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore, West
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    deadpoet could be right in the first place ...
    Yep, I feel the same.

  9. #309
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore, West
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Why can't it be a shoot-out with 1,000 photographers snapping the model on a floating platform in Singapore harbour?
    You can choose to believe your own imagination.

  10. #310
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore, West
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    Wha! Very hot thread! Over limit for me to conduct the outdoor photography liao
    Sorry guys, but good thread to let me have a good time!!!!
    Great minds think alike.
    Too much hype.

  11. #311

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    imho, this thread is gg way ot... dun mind if i drop a few kind words here...

    honestly, i would support toto38's idea of doing a session tt would help the others....

    buten again, i tink to improve, its not gg to help if 10-20 ppl all end up shooting the model, u tink u are improving her portfolio tt way, tt way most are juz jostling for space to shoot man...tt would defn give ppl the wrong impression about you guys...

    imho, its better to do 2-1 shoots, where photogs can pair up and help one another out... which basically means when one is shooting the other is assisting... this way u get to learn the one thing tt is important in shooting which is direction and communication...instead of a group shooting and all u can do is say look here....

    wif group shots, most end up wif the same photos too.... if the group is smaller, u guys could get in touch wif them and plan out the styling/hair concept and location and all before u all start shooting....tt would add depth to ya shoots man.....

    cheerios.....

  12. #312

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Why can't it be a shoot-out with 1,000 photographers snapping the model on a floating platform in Singapore harbour?
    i think this has been done before by that famous Singaporean in USA ....
    informed source (don noe reliable or not) has just indicated that a CS super-"kaoshow" is now shooting, or is now planning to organise a shoot of our superstar somewhere on a small island .....
    Googles Earth anyone? ....

  13. #313

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    imho, this thread is gg way ot... dun mind if i drop a few kind words here...

    honestly, i would support toto38's idea of doing a session tt would help the others....

    buten again, i tink to improve, its not gg to help if 10-20 ppl all end up shooting the model, u tink u are improving her portfolio tt way, tt way most are juz jostling for space to shoot man...tt would defn give ppl the wrong impression about you guys...

    imho, its better to do 2-1 shoots, where photogs can pair up and help one another out... which basically means when one is shooting the other is assisting... this way u get to learn the one thing tt is important in shooting which is direction and communication...instead of a group shooting and all u can do is say look here....

    wif group shots, most end up wif the same photos too.... if the group is smaller, u guys could get in touch wif them and plan out the styling/hair concept and location and all before u all start shooting....tt would add depth to ya shoots man.....

    cheerios.....
    I agree with witness... if too many pple shoot there will be space constraints and lack of creativity. The pics will turn out to be more or less similar. Personally, I felt that 5 will be the max. 3 will be nice while 2 of them shoot 1 assist, take turns... easier to communicate with the model. Imagine 10 pple asking her to look here... she don't know where to look... it will tired her out. End up she having to force herself to smile... Thus, it's difficult to create style... merely just shoot and shoot... hoping to get one perfect picture that you will be satisfy. Imagine you have to go thru all the pain to look thru 300 or more pictures to find one that you are totally satisfied.

    Just my 2cent worth of comment.

  14. #314
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    101

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Moderators, perhaps you might want to move this thread to "Kopitiam" instead.

    Reason: seems that there's no one really officially organising the TFCD and the post-starter has been all talk and no action - till now at least. Perhaps this will end up just another "Kopitiam" thread.

    Anyhow, this thread is entertaining....the next big thing to Annabel Chong.

  15. #315
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    an unfair comparison as the threadstarter did ask for photog and is prob doing the choosing. It is the people commenting that is dragging this thread way off topic and adding indecent hints here and there.

    But I do support closing this thread. Think AhV is discussing with bree on the best method.

  16. #316
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
    Posts
    1,415

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    of cos must kpo here mah....this is the hottest thread now! with the hottest model!

    if that one guy wanna appear here, he must be v brave.....
    dun worry, he noe me quite well and wouldnt play wif fire.

  17. #317
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by coolegg
    Moderators, perhaps you might want to move this thread to "Kopitiam" instead.

    Reason: seems that there's no one really officially organising the TFCD and the post-starter has been all talk and no action - till now at least. Perhaps this will end up just another "Kopitiam" thread.

    Anyhow, this thread is entertaining....the next big thing to Annabel Chong.
    +1


  18. #318

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Bree TFCD photoshoot
    1.) yanyewkay
    2.) Del_CtrlnoAlt
    3.) Nikonsiao
    4.) Knight Ong (join in the wagon ... )
    5.) SykesTang (imagine that she can wake up good old AJ23, she must be something)
    6.) Rayz
    7) k3nn3th03 ( chong ah... must follow old birds... )
    8) YK Lim
    9) zincgkh
    10)alechim (let me number 10!)
    11) user12343 (learn from the first ten)
    12)jnet6(if i'm free on that day)
    13)Lycan (If I'm in town that weekend)
    14) clicknick (if it's bikini, lingerie, sexy or nude)
    15) dEthANGeL
    16) ALL THE DOM CLUB MEMBER (We prefer nude shot)
    17)bsliau08 (if i'm free tat day)
    18)hi5
    .
    reserved
    -----------
    R1.) wlyang (if anybody not free; let me know)
    R2.)

    .
    .>>>>>Fix the thread already

  19. #319
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    To join Charby's photo shots we have to check our wallets.

    To join this one you have to check the TFCD model's PM box every hourly whether it is still full.
    poor guy,check this out
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=172546

    TFCD also not much response.


  20. #320

    Default Re: Interest in TFCD

    Bree TFCD photoshoot
    1.) yanyewkay
    2.) Del_CtrlnoAlt
    3.) Nikonsiao
    4.) Knight Ong (join in the wagon ... )
    5.) SykesTang (imagine that she can wake up good old AJ23, she must be something)
    6.) Rayz
    7) k3nn3th03 ( chong ah... must follow old birds... )
    8) YK Lim
    9) zincgkh
    10)alechim (let me number 10!)
    11) user12343 (learn from the first ten)
    12)jnet6(if i'm free on that day)
    13)Lycan (If I'm in town that weekend)
    14) clicknick (if it's bikini, lingerie, sexy or nude)
    15) dEthANGeL
    16) ALL THE DOM CLUB MEMBER (We prefer nude shot)
    17)bsliau08 (if i'm free tat day)
    18)hi5
    19) CSlye (if i'm in town that weekend)
    .
    reserved
    -----------
    R1.) wlyang (if anybody not free; let me know)
    R2.)

    .
    .>>>>>Fix the thread already

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •