Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 69

Thread: MR on St. Valentine's Day

  1. #41

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    What do you need, please let me know. When I receive the offical letter from MINDEF (around 1 Apr), I'll post on this thread and you can decide what you want.

    Time pass very fast, so just don't think about it. Just do it and when the day comes, it'll be a good remembrance for the rest of your life. You can then tell your friends, siblings, parents, sons and daughters that you've done it!
    i wan ALL..!!!

    haha... jus let me know if u can remember me..

    thanks in advance..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  2. #42

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    You just go and count. If you've done 7 HK and 3 LK, it's then about time.

    All units will MR, and that includes SCE. Infantry, Guards and Commandos MR earlier though.
    key word.. done 7 HK and 3 LK,

    i have done NONE... sianz...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  3. #43

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Quote Originally Posted by josho
    8 years later i be 33 yr old!! *pray* hahaha
    so young...

    i'm getting older and older.. still 0 HK, 0 LK...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  4. #44

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAeRo
    Okay, 22 more years for me.
    this is even younger...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  5. #45
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    U haben gone to any of the ICT yet? But u got IPPT already? Sickening man.. my start of IPPT is when I went for my first ICT.

    This year going to be LK for me.. 2HK/ 1LK (soon) Accomplish*ed*

  6. #46

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Quote Originally Posted by josho
    This year going to be LK for me.. 2HK/ 1LK (soon) Accomplish*ed*
    HK/ LK Accomplish*ed* - NONE..

    haiz..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  7. #47
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Thanks bro. Long time no see you. How have you been? Doing RT?

    Anyway, take it easy lah...it depends on unit one. If your unit damn siao on and do lots of HKs in the first few years, then you MR earlier, if not, you MR later. Good and bad side of it. Good is that you MR earlier. Bad is that you damn siong for the first few years. Every year got HKs, in-camps and such.

    Quote Originally Posted by jUzMoO
    Congrates bro.... after all the years of doing the nation proud... U2 KT... Me still can't see the 'tail' man...
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  8. #48
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    I nothing to do with the Army now. The stuff I've got is quite bulky and takes up lots of space in my store room. Can't wait to get rid of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    den use d rest & sew into a camo blanket!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  9. #49
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Your day will come lah... how many HKs have you done already?

    BTW, when can meet up for coffee?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    No such luck for me leh.. I going 1 HK every 2 years... My unit normally no LK at all leh...
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  10. #50
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    U sure or not bro? You want my no. 4 meh? Can wear meh?

    Anyway, I'll post on this thread when I receive my official letter from MINDEF. So keep a lookout!

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    i wan ALL..!!!

    haha... jus let me know if u can remember me..

    thanks in advance..
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  11. #51
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Woah...seems like a long way to go man. You just ORD issit?

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    key word.. done 7 HK and 3 LK,

    i have done NONE... sianz...
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  12. #52
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Bro, you got your unit posting or not? What's your vacation? How come they still haven't call you back for in-camps leh?

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    so young...

    i'm getting older and older.. still 0 HK, 0 LK...
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Your day will come lah... how many HKs have you done already?

    BTW, when can meet up for coffee?
    Sigh.. I have only done 3 HK.. BTW, this sun not going Ubin liao.. someone not free..
    U want to meet on Sun?

  14. #54

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Woah...seems like a long way to go man. You just ORD issit?
    no.. ord quite sometime.. but go mel for 2 yrs..

    come back abt 2 yr liao..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  15. #55
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    oic...no choice loh...got to go through it till MR. It's just a matter of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    no.. ord quite sometime.. but go mel for 2 yrs..

    come back abt 2 yr liao..
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  16. #56
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Its ok la.. My coll is 29 going for his first ICT. Thats more sian right??? hehe..

    Im left army about 2 years then they call me back for ICT and start my first IPPT. Good luck Kenneth.. What vocation are you in at?

  17. #57

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Quote Originally Posted by josho
    Its ok la.. My coll is 29 going for his first ICT. Thats more sian right??? hehe..

    Im left army about 2 years then they call me back for ICT and start my first IPPT. Good luck .. What vocation are you in at?
    jus remember i got my FIRST ICT.. april.. 1 week..

    my vocation ?? damn siong.. got to tahan the sun and sea.. then windy also..

    Boatman - 35 SCE...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  18. #58
    Member medane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temasek
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Well done virgo.... finally you've completed your nsmen/reservist tour of duty. Enjoy your civilian life. Don't throw away the army gears as you culd keep them as memorabilia.

    I've completed mine sometimes back.... probably 4-5 yrs ago (147 SIR). No more IPPT!!! But still goes weekly swimming for exercise.

    Every stand-down unit will goes into MR list so that new unit formation will be undergoing Operational-Ready process. This new unit will then take over once it is operational-ready state.
    Nikon D80 + SB800 + 50mm f/1.8 + 18-200mm VR + 105mm f/2.8 macro

  19. #59
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Hi medane, thanks. I'm also quite unwilling to part with my gears, since they accompany me for so many years already, but they're taking a lot of space in my store room, no choice but to dispose them.

    Care to share your MR parade then?

    Yes...life without IPPT is so 'shiok'! Me just doing push-ups and jogging to stay fit. No pressure man!

    Does it mean that if my unit (556SIR) goes MR, there will never be another 556SIR next time?

    Quote Originally Posted by medane
    Well done virgo.... finally you've completed your nsmen/reservist tour of duty. Enjoy your civilian life. Don't throw away the army gears as you culd keep them as memorabilia.

    I've completed mine sometimes back.... probably 4-5 yrs ago (147 SIR). No more IPPT!!! But still goes weekly swimming for exercise.

    Every stand-down unit will goes into MR list so that new unit formation will be undergoing Operational-Ready process. This new unit will then take over once it is operational-ready state.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  20. #60

    Default Re: MR on St. Valentine's Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Hi medane, thanks. I'm also quite unwilling to part with my gears, since they accompany me for so many years already, but they're taking a lot of space in my store room, no choice but to dispose them.

    Care to share your MR parade then?

    Yes...life without IPPT is so 'shiok'! Me just doing push-ups and jogging to stay fit. No pressure man!

    Does it mean that if my unit (556SIR) goes MR, there will never be another 556SIR next time?
    wa.. for me, i think i should say. "life at RT is also shiok..!! "

    haha.. next week last RT session liao.. yes.. status : Completed

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •