Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4789101114193459 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    You bi?
    heh heh .. dun try to shriek responsibilities.. you already said the woman in the pic is chio bu.
    seriously you interested in her ? i'll intro you lor
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    thats putting it very nicely

You bi?
    Gals cannot comment meh?

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    But does look compatible wif Ola!
    How do you know? I prefer married one
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    heh heh .. dun try to shriek responsibilities.. you already said the woman in the pic is chio bu.
    Make her as his mistress???

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

I know!! I tink she got mental problem, izzit? ignore her as much as possible loh! Dun worry, u still have us! W r nt back stabber!
    i dunno she got mental problem or not.. i only know i felt stupid yesterday. im already trying my best to ignore her.. been like that for 6 mths and she wont get the hint. she only KEEPS coming over to my dept to stare at me. i dunno... my luck been down since last year's end..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Furrycake, is she married?

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

FC, solution to yr problem is change job.

exactly, pls marry her and save the earth pls
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i dunno she got mental problem or not.. i only know i felt stupid yesterday. im already trying my best to ignore her.. been like that for 6 mths and she wont get the hint. she only KEEPS coming over to my dept to stare at me. i dunno... my luck been down since last year's end..
    I tink she is nt in her rite mind!

I prefer married one..
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    Y u always ask her to change job? U got commission for introducing ppl job, izzit?

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    the problem doesnt lie with me, it's with her. she's clinging onto me like a leech. becos ever since last year end like that, she goes everywhere, raised her voice, suan ppl for nothing,then ordered ppl to do things. lately i got problems is becos she cant handle her own work so shes trying to pull me down with her. why should i leave my jobby becos of her ? i like my jobby what.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

too bad ... she is not qualified.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

EXACTLY!!!

the problem doesnt lie with me, it's with her. she's clinging onto me like a leech. becos ever since last year end like that, she goes everywhere, raised her voice, suan ppl for nothing,then ordered ppl to do things. lately i got problems is becos she cant handle her own work so shes trying to pull me down with her. why should i leave my jobby becos of her ? i like my jobby what.
    Talk to your boss lor ......
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Y u always ask her to change job? U got commission for introducing ppl job, izzit?
    no lah, scud wans me to leave my co, so that he can have chance to work with her , you see..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

simple, if cant change her, then we make the changes ourself.

you qualified lah, becos you can see the beauty in her which all of us failed to
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

One time u say she is chio, nw u say she nt qualified!! Ola flicker minded!

Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4789101114193459 ... LastLast