Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3762778285868788899297 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Hahaha.... U look like a millionaire, izzit?
    er..happen to dress very well on that day with my wify. her eye were very big when the feller say 8ok++

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    er..happen to dress very well on that day with my wify. her eye were very big when the feller say 8ok++
    which eyes?

Could be another gay leh.
    It is ok. I am safe on just an online relationship.

Another gay? Who is the other 1? U

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    which eyes?
    I think is the left eye. nb

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Yeah.... veri crazy! Veri soon he will be like u! He nw make the whole living rm messy on how he shld place his system to get maximum great sound! Make mi fustrated!
    haha..used to do this last time. now i just use normal pc speakers

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    better ask him go see doctor 1st thing in the morning.
    Haizz.. man... he said 9.30am fixed appointment with customer liao.
    Then i asked him.. customer see u like that.. fly far away~

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Errr if is my skin i will try... my hubby better not.. later whole family question me... he is his parent "BAO BEI"
    Wow.... Hubby bao bei quite scary!!! Luckily my MIL is nt here to c how I torture my hubby!

nb..siao.. I ever went aldephi, walk in a hifi showroom, ask for a good system, went in the room, the feller start a system which consist of equipment as tall as me and ask me to wait, after a while, play the music, damn nice. after 10 min, i ask the price. $80k++

I tell him i consider, he ask me need to send someone to check my the hall size and as you call it best position for the hifi. SIAO.

Ok wat, just find a rich gay lover lor.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    It is ok. I am safe on just an online relationship.

Another gay? Who is the other 1? U
    You mah, after you post the ah pek pichoo you already are liao mah.

Could be other thing, play safe go see a doctor, there is a 24hrs clinic at blk 539 bedok north st. 3

We at Toa Payoh..

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

nb...long time never blast my neighbour brain out liao..
    your neighbour chiobu ah?

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    U KNNCB lar, u fail ur english lah, the at my auntie house refer to the hp, F offf
    and you damn first post, use it here.
    the haunting ghost so offensive all the @#$%$%^!#$@# come out.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    your neighbour chiobu ah?
    hahahaha...if chio bu will play love song liao.

very uneasy without MMs here to DT ..hahahahaha......
    yes ConDOM?

You mah, after you post the ah pek pichoo you already are liao mah.

Wah, I also post the dog 'backside' pichoo ley........

Ah pek pichoo was meant for you to enjoy mah......u got carry away si boh?

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    yes ConDOM?
    hahahahaha......today topic hifi leh..how to make hifi topic into DT hifi topic.

Luckily he oso nt really so crazy to spend few thousand dollars on tis oso! He promise to stop here liao! But I oredi nt veri happy liao coz we nt really veri well off to hav tis kind of thing! I rather save tis $$$ for rainy days!
    once in a while you must let him spend a bit on this kind of stuff. better than he spend on some other chiobu right?

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Wah, I also post the dog 'backside' pichoo ley........

Ah pek pichoo was meant for you to enjoy mah......u got carry away si boh?
    nb.

Wow.... Hubby bao bei quite scary!!! Luckily my MIL is nt here to c how I torture my hubby!
    ya lor
    mY mother-in-law keep asking me where did i bring him, what did he eat.. this and that
    -____- stress...

Huh??? Wat hifi? Hifi cost more meh? Mine rm hifi cost few hundreds nia leh!
    that one i think not considered hifi