Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3661768184858687889196 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

I think usually only single can do that, my friend too, single. nb..must make him hook on photography.

Bravo One more member soon......

You are good at TD/DT/DOM/NB ley

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Wat is 风沫? Feng Mo?
    ya Feng Mo

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I think usually only single can do that, my friend too, single. nb..must make him hook on photography.
    hahaha.. ... ask him to bbb, then moons later sell to us at a discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Bravo One more member soon......

You are good at TD/DT/DOM/NB ley
    Could be another gay leh.

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    it is every guy's dream to have his own ht. if ht is what he has, then u r lucky.
    hifi cost more more than ht.
    Huh??? Wat hifi? Hifi cost more meh? Mine rm hifi cost few hundreds nia leh!

Could be another gay leh.

hahaha.. ... ask him to bbb, then moons later sell to us at a discount.
    this friend alway trade in one.. even cable can trade in too so if go into photography hahahahaha...

Huh??? Wat hifi? Hifi cost more meh? Mine rm hifi cost few hundreds nia leh!
    that is mini compo...

this friend alway trade in one.. even cable can trade in too so if go into photography hahahahaha...
    yup, heard that b4. wanna trade a coaxial plug with a 1GB lexar CF?

er...usually i just apply alcohol(rice wine) that all. never see doc for that.
    I asked my Mother in law, she said better not.. if not will very itchy later at night cannot sleep.
    So i tried to spray those "spring Water" on his body.. i always use that when i have mild problem.
    Now spread until hand also have.. very scary

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ya Feng Mo
    I heard can joss stick smoke near ur skin can make it disappear liao. Dunno true or nt! Go n c A&E loh! So itchy, can tahan meh?

I asked my Mother in law, she said better not.. if not will very itchy later at night cannot sleep.
    So i tried to spray those "spring Water" on his body.. i always use that when i have mild problem.
    Now spread until hand also have.. very scary
    better ask him go see doctor 1st thing in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I used to get tat when I was young 7-12.

They now got tablets for you liao. Just don't scratch it lor. It will get worst that way....

Try to sleep/rest early and dun stressed. I tend to get it when I am weak. *touched wood*

Give my regards to your hubby.
    Thanks.. he tried not to scratch.. It appear when we were at JB yesterday.
    Before entering the cinema.. he look totally fine. After finished the show..
    Walk out.. i saw WOW LIAO.. what happen to his neck.. whole Batch so scary.. then realise his arm also have.. dun know what's wrong.. We eat quite healthy leh

yup, heard that b4. wanna trade a coaxial plug with a 1GB lexar CF?
    nb..siao.. I ever went aldephi, walk in a hifi showroom, ask for a good system, went in the room, the feller start a system which consist of equipment as tall as me and ask me to wait, after a while, play the music, damn nice. after 10 min, i ask the price. $80k++

I tell him i consider, he ask me need to send someone to check my the hall size and as you call it best position for the hifi. SIAO.

that is mini compo...
    Hifi.... I dunno! Better dun wan to know lah! Spend spend spend....

nb..siao.. I ever went aldephi, walk in a hifi showroom, ask for a good system, went in the room, the feller start a system which consist of equipment as tall as me and ask me to wait, after a while, play the music, damn nice. after 10 min, i ask the price. $80k++

I tell him i consider, he ask me need to send someone to check my the hall size and as you call it best position for the hifi. SIAO.
    Hahaha.... U look like a millionaire, izzit?

Hifi.... I dunno! Better dun wan to know lah! Spend spend spend....
    see 1714 to have a lil' insight abt what a hifi system.

Thanks.. he tried not to scratch.. It appear when we were at JB yesterday.
    Before entering the cinema.. he look totally fine. After finished the show..
    Walk out.. i saw WOW LIAO.. what happen to his neck.. whole Batch so scary.. then realise his arm also have.. dun know what's wrong.. We eat quite healthy leh
    Could be other thing, play safe go see a doctor, there is a 24hrs clinic at blk 539 bedok north st. 3

Hahaha.... U look like a millionaire, izzit?
    water fish swimming into the showroom...

I heard can joss stick smoke near ur skin can make it disappear liao. Dunno true or nt! Go n c A&E loh! So itchy, can tahan meh?
    Errr if is my skin i will try... my hubby better not.. later whole family question me... he is his parent "BAO BEI"