Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3459747982838485868994 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Opps, Scud....you meant you put video camera in your bedroom
    Benign scud

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    a lil' confuse here, isit evq or funny is posting here?
    anyway, i dont put tv in master room.
    &^%&**#@# Always change other ppl posting!!!

a lil' confuse here, isit evq or funny is posting here?
    anyway, i dont put tv in master room.
    He beside mi to guide mi on wat to describe mah!

no wonder when u type 5.1/6.1.. wen u know these stuffs, that creates confusion mah..

believe me, i borrow a calibrator from the shop to calibrate the sound so that the sweat spot is where the sofa is. very xiao on rite!!
    Yeah.... veri crazy! Veri soon he will be like u! He nw make the whole living rm messy on how he shld place his system to get maximum great sound! Make mi fustrated!

no wonder when u type 5.1/6.1.. wen u know these stuffs, that creates confusion mah..
    Hahaha.... while I was typing all tis down, he educate mi on wat is 5.1 n 6.1!

use same wire length to minimise the loss in signal too.
    all my wires run in the cornices (spelling check?)

N his stupid woofer vibrate my flooring until I feel giddy!

use same wire length to minimise the loss in signal too.
    all my wires run in the cornices (spelling check?)
    Yeah.... I know!!!! The material n length of the wire does matter too! Really crazy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    N his stupid woofer vibrate my flooring until I feel giddy!
    best place to put a SW is at a corner of the room.
    used to have a SW cum table where u can use as normal coffee table.
    but gave it to my cousin liao.

Yeah.... I know!!!! The material n length of the wire does matter too! Really crazy!!!
    go adelphi to drool lor... i even went there with my colleague during office hr just to try out

best place to put a SW is at a corner of the room.
    used to have a SW cum table where u can use as normal coffee table.
    but gave it to my cousin liao.
    Mine SW is like somehow tat loh! So big.... Cannt tahan. 1st time in my life c such a big SW! He say got bigger one somemore! Why give it to ur cousin? I tot is gd?

go adelphi to drool lor... i even went there with my colleague during office hr just to try out
    nb...long time never blast my neighbour brain out liao..

I think you kena kong tao liao. Just like one of my friend, his pair of cable can buy me a S3pro with spare for flash too.

I am nt interested lah! He is the one who is interested in such stuffs! I tink both of u dun mit better. Wil teach one another to spend more! Ever got into a disagreement abt tis b4! Sigh.....!!! Guys!!!

Siao liao.. my husband whole upper body have serious 风沫。。 so scary
    do u guys know any solution.. got to wait until tmr then can see doctor -___-

I am nt interested lah! He is the one who is interested in such stuffs! I tink both of u dun mit better. Wil teach one another to spend more! Ever got into a disagreement abt tis b4! Sigh.....!!! Guys!!!
    The worst is you have to listen to their testing.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I think you kena kong tao liao. Just like one of my friend, his pair of cable can buy me a S3pro with spare for flash too.
    Is normal for system siao ppl lah!

hey this dog cute right.. is a boy thou.. 1 yr old.. but $1500

Mine SW is like somehow tat loh! So big.... Cannt tahan. 1st time in my life c such a big SW! He say got bigger one somemore! Why give it to ur cousin? I tot is gd?
    mine was abt the size of a normal study table but at knee height only.
    small kids can sit on it too!!
    too powerful liao, gave it to him lor.