Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3358737881828384858893 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

u hav to see the big picture...

"Tan K N says:
    cn i call u
    Tan K N says:
    cos sms n msn v slow
    xiaoclari says:
    me not at home
    Tan K N says:
    i call ur hp
    xiaoclari says:
    at my auntie house"

aft seeing this big picture... so where is xiaoclari??

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by tankns
    u hav to see the big picture...

"Tan K N says:
    cn i call u
    Tan K N says:
    cos sms n msn v slow
    xiaoclari says:
    me not at home
    Tan K N says:
    i call ur hp
    xiaoclari says:
    at my auntie house"

aft seeing this big picture... so where is xiaoclari??
    U KNNCB lar, u fail ur english lah, the at my auntie house refer to the hp, F offf
    and you damn first post, use it here.
    Last edited by clarinet; 19th February 2006 at 06:43 PM.

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

nb...you post that night shot so swee i see liao pai sei to post mine liao..

no time to touch up my picture leh, unlike MMs picture straight out from S3pro damn sweet.

nb.. looking out for one liao.

Wat so special? need to go S3pro? I used D70 wat ...........

I rather go D200 ....the DR can be touched up with PS lor. I am still trying to get my velvia plugin to work
    Last edited by Benign; 19th February 2006 at 06:40 PM.

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Wat so special? need to go S3pro? I used D70 wat ...........

I rather go D200 ....the DR can be touched up with PS lor. I am still trying to get my velvia plugin to work
    just that S3Pro can give very accurate colour reproduction.
    tried that with mm's S3Pro, shot under a mixture of lightings (halogen or bulb and normal florocence). mm posted that particular photo in wlc. and the photo was not even need to go thru ps.

just that S3Pro can give very accurate colour reproduction.
    tried that with mm's S3Pro, shot under a mixture of lightings (halogen or bulb and normal florocence). mm posted that particular photo in wlc. and the photo was not even need to go thru ps.
    I agreed S3pro is in a class of its own. Just worry S4pro around the corner lor. And there is already a S3pro buffer upgrade version the US liao.

Just lately, I played with velvia effects with some softwares. It does achieve some film quality after applying. Me cheapskate mah....trying to make my 20 cents worth abit more.

You guys tried custom curves on D200?

I agreed S3pro is in a class of its own. Just worry S4pro around the corner lor. And there is already a S3pro buffer upgrade version the US liao.

Just lately, I played with velvia effects with some softwares. It does achieve some film quality after applying. Me cheapskate mah....trying to make my 20 cents worth abit more.

You guys tried custom curves on D200?
    agree too that S3Pro needs to buck up in the buffer.
    velvia/provia effects can be found in the web and i'm using it too.

i had played with the idea of jumping as the depreciation of canon body is too fast and too furious (part 3? kekeke....), but since the depreciation is too great, it also means that i can get "the one" (of course 1 generation older) soon whenever there is a newer baby waiting to be born into the world.

agree too that S3Pro needs to buck up in the buffer.
    velvia/provia effects can be found in the web and i'm using it too.

i had played with the idea of jumping as the depreciation of canon body is too fast and too furious (part 3? kekeke....), but since the depreciation is too great, it also means that i can get "the one" (of course 1 generation older) soon whenever there is a newer baby waiting to be born into the world.

I am more or less locked in with 'Niccoon' liao
    Unless I go grab an EOS adapter
    I thought Canon can lead the DSLR with its FF for long liao. Eventually, other counterparts just have to start FF too. If FF in 35mm format is approximately 16meg pixels. Now the latest D200 is already on 10megs....and D2X is already around 2years old and stagnating?
    Maybe fujifilm will be the one to head the lead with F mount?

Honestly, if you used it for business. Can upgrade which ever one lor. The advertising company tat sold me the 80-200 AFD N, is switching to CAnoon. Sometimes alot of factors in determining a purchase/switch too.

End of the day, our wallets rule......

The best way to compensate? I think it is still our eyes.....

Very Funny ,

I sounded very gayish meh?
    I confused mah!

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    dinner at 5.40pm?
    U wan to cook for her or treat her to dinner?

now in my TV room watching movie, eating ice cream...

I nw in my living rm watching movie having my dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I nw in my living rm watching movie having my dinner.
    hahaha, enjoying huh!!
    wify watching tv in living room, me blasting my home theater in the room

Projection screen wif gd hm entertainment system?

hahaha, enjoying huh!!
    wify watching tv in living room, me blasting my home theater in the room
    EVQ dream!!! Guys!!! Sigh.....

Projection screen wif gd hm entertainment system?
    projection tv with 6.1ht system in living, tv rm only 5.1ht system with normal tv

EVQ dream!!! Guys!!! Sigh.....
    yeah.. mine too until i got it, then it became history.

projection tv with 6.1ht system in living, tv rm only 5.1ht system with normal tv
    Mine is 42" plasma wif 5.1ht system at living! Masterbed rm normal LCD 20" tv! Hahahaha...... Living rm blasted until my head gg to burst!! He can repeat watching some of the movies again n again n again! Really crazy!!
    Last edited by Funny; 19th February 2006 at 09:03 PM.

Mine is 42" plasma wif 5.1ht system at living! Masturbed rm normal LCD 20" tv! Hahahaha...... Living rm blasted until my head gg to burst!!
    a lil' confuse here, isit evq or funny is posting here?
    anyway, i dont put tv in master room.

believe me, i borrow a calibrator from the shop to calibrate the sound so that the sweat spot is where the sofa is. very xiao on rite!!

a lil' confuse here, isit evq or funny is posting here?
    anyway, i dont put tv in master room.

Opps, Scud....you meant you put video camera in your bedroom