Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 367891013183358 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    but then if typo then end up send flowers to the wrong one
    Or can still call Funny SCB lor.

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee

cannot!!! i call her FCB liao...pet name

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    FCBC lor ... very famous one ...
    FCBC??? Furry CB Cake???

FCBC??? Furry CB Cake???
    hahaha..can also.

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    it's ok.. Ola seen her pic. where's Ola?
    How abt mi? Can I c her pic too? Wan to know Ola taste of chio! C got standard or nt!

hey kiam chey good okay. chng chng liang liang, go with plain porridge lagi best. cooling and good for health dont insult one of my fav food
    Too much kiam chye nt gd!

pm me more of this -> http://impression.multiply.com/photos/photo/6/21.jpg

eh...no new pichoos ah?
    Who is this? Amos wify?

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Who is this? Amos wify?
    have to ask amos...

amos...this one your wify right??

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    wa..Ola call that chio bu..nb..feel cheated.
    Furrycake, I tink no nid 2 PM mi liao! I tink Ola hav no taste or call tasteless!

Too much kiam chye nt gd!
    i agree!!! bad for health

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe(Season 11) - Finally CNY is over! Have a fruitful 2006! Yipee!

Furrycake, I tink no nid 2 PM mi liao! I tink Ola hav no taste or call tasteless!
    too late, already PM-ed you.

对不起
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i agree!!! bad for health
    but i love to eat kiam chye. usually soaked in water for few hrs, chopped fine , add red cut chillies (big ones), stir fry and add a pinch of sugar. my fav leh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

对不起
    Nvr mind! Is okie! Nt my taste!

but i love to eat kiam chye. usually soaked in water for few hrs, chopped fine , add red cut chillies (big ones), stir fry and add a pinch of sugar. my fav leh
    Try nt to eat too much loh! Eat abit can liao!

对不起
    But does look compatible wif Ola!

it's not the looks that put me off lah, Funny. it's her behaviour. she treats me like a tool all these frigging years.. 6yrs plus.. she tried to control me and now i only feel scared. i dunno wat to say. whenever i see her no. appear on my fones nowadays, i just refused to answer. home i still can dodge but she came over my seat everyday just to look /stare at me. just now she came over to use my dept's fotocopier. wat more can i say? it's not a joke.. i just find her behaviour really unacceptable. i hate backstabbers
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

thats putting it very nicely

But does look compatible wif Ola!
    is Ola online? onz ah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

You bi?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

it's not the looks that put me off lah, Funny. it's her behaviour. she treats me like a tool all these frigging years.. 6yrs plus.. she tried to control me and now i only feel scared. i dunno wat to say. whenever i see her no. appear on my fones nowadays, i just refused to answer. home i still can dodge but she came over my seat everyday just to look /stare at me. just now she came over to use my dept's fotocopier. wat more can i say? it's not a joke.. i just find her behaviour really unacceptable. i hate backstabbers
    I know!! I tink she got mental problem, izzit? ignore her as much as possible loh! Dun worry, u still have us! W r nt back stabber!

Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 367891013183358 ... LastLast